Recaros gone in 2022

Ford Puma ST Chat
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

The Monkey Man wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:09 am
kevmond wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:45 am Sorry to drag up an old thread, it was announced that the new ST's seats are:
"certified by leading spinal health organisation Aktion Gesunder Rücken e.V. (AGR), the Campaign for Healthier Backs."
"Crucially for achieving AGR certification, the seats can be adjusted to fit the occupants in 14 ways for maximum comfort and support – rather than the occupant adapting their position to the seat."
My God, who cares. I thought the point of a Sport Seat was to hold you in place whilst giving it some. It you're worried about the stuff above you really bought the wrong car :D
I would agree, but, we had a family gathering last weekend and there were six or seven 'youngsters' there 17 to 22 bracket and we were having a car discussion, brought on by one of them having just passed their test.
It would seem the majority of them don't even think performance/power, they are firmly in the greener camp. All were city dwellers and couldn't see where you would use the power the extra money bought etc etc. (I think I lost the argument. :( :? )
My take is that, maybe, Ford are putting seats into the ST to suit the age group actually buying performance cars now... :lol: :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

I'm soooo glad I wasn't born now, youth is so crap today :D
Puma ST Agate Black