Recaros gone in 2022

Ford Puma ST Chat
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

I ordered in October, picked up from the dealer early last week. Order describes as a 2022 but I have "ST" puddle lights and recaro seats
Puma ST Agate Black

Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Interesting.. when was your build date? Did it creep into December?
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

I will have to look back through my email to see if I still have that stuff. I remember them telling me when it had been built but not when that was off the top of my head. I know I paid the balance on it on the 9th of November so was probably built by then.

I ordered it on the 26th of October picked it up on 12th Jan
Puma ST Agate Black
Deleted User 965

Yeah, so it definitely would have been built last year which explains the Recaros. Mine is still another 2 weeks off being built so pretty certain mine will get the new seats.
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

Bluecat wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:52 am Yeah, so it definitely would have been built last year which explains the Recaros. Mine is still another 2 weeks off being built so pretty certain mine will get the new seats.
I hope the Ford seats are decent as the Recaros are lovely, are they still an option or gone gone.
Puma ST Agate Black
Deleted User 965

Gone gone.. and I was gutted to find it out. I'm essentially awaiting a £30k with seats I might absolutely hate. I'm hoping that by some miracle it may somehow get the Recaros as that's what was specced when I ordered.. but I know that I've nearly as much chance of winning the lottery.
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

Makes you wonder what happens with warranty if a Recaro seat needs replacing lol
Puma ST Agate Black
Deleted User 965

Pass.. Surely they'll have stock for such things somewhere.
FordFan34342

Post by FordFan34342 »

From what I could see on other forums about the Puma ST gold edition, these are the seats to replace the Recaros are they not?

69924618-645D-46BD-9267-29CFA9F84EFF.jpeg

Deleted User 965

Thats the ones yep, the same as in the Fiesta ST from 2022 as well. They look ok, but you're just never going to know until you've sat in them I guess.