Dark finish wheels

Ford Puma ST Chat
Mike

Post by Mike »

not normally a fan of dark wheels on a black car but that looks pretty good, you must be pleased with it. The ST came out just after i bought mine otherwise i probably would have bought one although i keep dropping hints to my dealer if they find a buyer for mine and they have an ST in stock at the right price spec but nothing so far.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )

R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

Hello danieljnewman
The Puma ST looks really smart in Black with the darker wheels.Ive ordered a desert island blue with the darker wheels just waiting for a delivery date.When did you order yours?
danieljnewman

Post by danieljnewman »

R-JACKO wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:55 am Hello danieljnewman
The Puma ST looks really smart in Black with the darker wheels.Ive ordered a desert island blue with the darker wheels just waiting for a delivery date.When did you order yours?
Hey. Mine was actually the dealers own car. It was the exact one I wanted spec wise with a couple hundred miles on it so picked it up within a couple of days instead of doing a new order and waiting.
2021 Ford Puma ST Performance Black
R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

Thanks for the reply danieljnewman.My build and delivery date have been moved back a month.Delivery is in January but I'm expecting this to be moved again.
Markyb

Post by Markyb »

Looks just like mine. So glad to have gone with the dark wheels.
Puma ST Agate Black. Dark Wheels. 8-)