Events and Social Meets.

Meet ups and Events for Ford Puma Owners
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Personally, I tried to drum up interest but got little feedback and don't think it's about a few extra quid. I'm still up for it but I don't think many others are?

18ME

Post by 18ME »

If people are still thinking about meeting up then I can recommend @caffeineadmachine https://linktr.ee/caffeineandmachine
It’s based just outside Stratford upon Avon so centrally based and has plenty of parking, a great atmosphere if you’re into cars, good food and drink.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

18ME wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:25 pm If people are still thinking about meeting up then I can recommend @caffeineadmachine https://linktr.ee/caffeineandmachine
It’s based just outside Stratford upon Avon so centrally based and has plenty of parking, a great atmosphere if you’re into cars, good food and drink.
Very few are interested as people tend to come on here if they have a problem with their car, give advice on how to keep it clean and not get ripped off by Ford. As far as enthusiasm for a meet up and have a few Pumas all together and have a bit of chat etc....
I would be and maybe 3 or 4 others, but that's it....not enough.
CheekyB.

Post by CheekyB. »

MAKE THAT 5 😉
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I'd pop along for a chat and a beer or coffee. Obviously dependent on the date and venue. Not too bothered by distance, if it's somewhere nice I can make a weekend of it. :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
18ME

Post by 18ME »

Sparks wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:47 am I'd pop along for a chat and a beer or coffee. Obviously dependent on the date and venue. Not too bothered by distance, if it's somewhere nice I can make a weekend of it. :D
As you're from Warwickshire I'm guessing you may have been to C&M. They also have rooms available if anyone wants to stay over night.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

18ME wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:47 am
Sparks wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:47 am I'd pop along for a chat and a beer or coffee. Obviously dependent on the date and venue. Not too bothered by distance, if it's somewhere nice I can make a weekend of it. :D
As you're from Warwickshire I'm guessing you may have been to C&M. They also have rooms available if anyone wants to stay over night.
I must admit, i've driven past it, but, never gone inside...However, when next out that way I will take a look, The rooms look nice as well... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Mike

Post by Mike »

if there was a meet up arranged fairly locally and i was available i would defo be up for it.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Stratford must be 200+ miles from me so wouldn't work. However, a north east meet could be a different story.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Stratford must be 200+ miles from me so wouldn't work. However, a north east meet could be a different story.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.