Sync 3 alternate themes...

Upgrading your Puma, Mods, Accessories, Upgrades
stevek1909

Post by stevek1909 »

Wish I could get the Sync theme to stay as this instead of reverting back to the standard one... 🤨

AC8847D6-6965-4047-AF44-5B36967517BB.jpeg

Ford Puma ST2 Gold Edition ...Agate Black/Build Date 14.2.2022

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

You can change the theme in the secret test menu, but not to the one that you have there AFAIK.
See how to enable it here:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgv8wk-h4Ik and here;- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecCB4nbAjnc

Just beware.....Here be dragons, so be careful. ;)
Oh yes, and it resets when you shut down......Apparently there are Forescan codes to change it permanently.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
robgee

Post by robgee »

Yeah pretty sure its mentioned in the Forscan forums, i will have a play once i have a bit of time and its not so cold !
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
stevek1909

Post by stevek1909 »

Sparks wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:55 pm You can change the theme in the secret test menu, but not to the one that you have there AFAIK.
See how to enable it here:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgv8wk-h4Ik and here;- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecCB4nbAjnc

Just beware.....Here be dragons, so be careful. ;)
Oh yes, and it resets when you shut down......Apparently there are Forescan codes to change it permanently.
That was in the secret menu there was loads of them Raptor,RS,Lincon's and of course that ST one.. I remember in the Focus ST I had you could put them on a pen drive as a jpeg and change the background screen as well also found out you can add a test settings button to you're settings menu so you don't have to keep pressing the two forward buttons thus eliminating the speaker test which appears before you cancel it.
Ford Puma ST2 Gold Edition ...Agate Black/Build Date 14.2.2022
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Tried the st one but it over writes the top line info with radio station details :-(

What ones have people tried that work
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Stevep999 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:09 pm Tried the st one but it over writes the top line info with radio station details :-(

What ones have people tried that work
I tried them all today, Liked the Lincoln Presidential the best.....Have stopped now as it needs resetting every drive.... :x
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

On the sync 3 subject, apparently sync 4 is not compatible and will appear on new models with up to 15.5" displays. Sounds like Tesla stuff.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
robgee

Post by robgee »

Yeah rumours are we won’t see sync 4 until late this year or maybe next. It will be time for a car change by then as well!
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Britton

Post by Britton »

Help! I've buggered this up and it's not reseting, lost all functionality! How do I do a reset?
155 ST-Line X Vignale
Britton

Post by Britton »

Managed to reset somehow! Not touching that again!!
155 ST-Line X Vignale