Front radiator grill

Upgrading your Puma, Mods, Accessories, Upgrades
Theboyo75

Post by Theboyo75 »

Hi all I'm new to this group so please be gentle lol.
Anyway I'm after some advice/instructions on how to remove the front radiator grill or gain access to the back of it to replace my ST badge thanks ??

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

You could try Youtube and other Ford forums.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Theboyo75 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:46 pm Hi all I'm new to this group so please be gentle lol.
Anyway I'm after some advice/instructions on how to remove the front radiator grill or gain access to the back of it to replace my ST badge thanks ??
Never easy removing trim.. but why do you want replace the ST badge?

Two ways
1st is remove the entire front bumper, good video on YouTube. It is not an ST but likely to be exactly same procedure But hey that's a huge amount of work for just a badge?

2nd method, nothing on YouTube for the Puma. But knowing Ford only too well, then it's a 99% certainty it will very much like the Fiesta. Simply clipped in position. Give it a try, and be careful not crack anything.
Starting mid way at the top, inset and hook two fingers in the grill with thumb on the body work and pull out. Then work you way left and right until the grill is detached along the entire top edge.
Then reach inside and down to unclip the grill at the lower fixing positions.
If that doesn't prove too easy, pop along to parts department and ask the chap if he can show you a picture of the grill.