Megabox waterproof linner

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

Wdf76 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:59 am So.. depends on your build date pal. Older, like mine 48v battery is in the boot. Runs left to right adjacent to the rear seat. My megabox is the small early edition and came with a rubber bottom liner.

Newer builds the 48v battery is under the drivers seat. Megabox is bigger and your tyre repair kit has moved from under the drivers seat to a compartment in the left side of the boot.

I don't think Ford supplied mat liners for the new big box.

Hth
Cheers for that👍 just remembered I dropped my car keys down the side of the driver's seat when trying to place them in the little receptacle below the handbrake, eventually found them lodged between the seat rail and a little red rubber cap, turns out now this is the positive terminal on the 48v battery, a bit dodgy, shocking even⚡😉
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue

Bluebrazil

Post by Bluebrazil »

I dropped my door key down the side of the passenger seat never to be seen again it's been there for at least 4 weeks been under seat with a torch but to no avail it seems to have disappeared into fresh air 😕
ST line X Agate Black 20.25 :D
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Stoopo wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:05 pm I’ve looked all over for a mega box rubber liner but can’t find one. I’m thinking of buying a boot liner and cutting it to shape. At the moment I have a movers blanket in there to stop things rattling about.
This fits perfect in the early boot

Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

BjNtheBear wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:20 am
Wdf76 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:48 am Only a problem for older puma's. I remove all the rubber parts, floor tray etc then just hose out the megabox only.
Does/should the mega box come with a rubber floor tray, I never got one with mine and having problems with Ford shop getting accessories, also where's the 48v battery situated I'll give it a check?
Is yours an early boot ? If it is I have a spare rubber base
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

Stevep999 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:53 am
BjNtheBear wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:20 am
Wdf76 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:48 am Only a problem for older puma's. I remove all the rubber parts, floor tray etc then just hose out the megabox only.
Does/should the mega box come with a rubber floor tray, I never got one with mine and having problems with Ford shop getting accessories, also where's the 48v battery situated I'll give it a check?
Is yours an early boot ? If it is I have a spare rubber base
Thanks for that Steve but it's a March '21 build with the 70kg max load, appreciate the offer buddy 👍
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue