DAB logos

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Not been offered this one yet... :(
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. šŸš·šŸš³
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

Stevep999 wrote: ā†‘Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:50 pm Hi all

So there's a sync update available for some VINS, sync3_951562767, which has exactly the same files as the previous sync3_8899892161, however it has the missing DAB file that I had linked in previous posts, 1U5T-14G658-AF.tar.gz

Might be of help to some of you :-)
This version is available for me (but didnā€™t complete the earlier update due to the amount of issues everyone was having).
Will give it a go on the weekend...
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT
Mike

Post by Mike »

Had a call from Ford today , I need to book my car into the dealer and tell them the reason and that Ford will be in touch, then when Ford ring me back to confirm i have done that they will then contact the dealer with instructions on what they have to do to sort the issue, my guess is an update of some sort. They know it is a problem since the last update so i guess if you want it sorting contact Ford.
it should take less than an hour so will try and get it done whilst i wait for the car, bit of a pain for some radio icons but i complained so guess this is what i have to do to sort it.
trying to remember what i was going to ask the dealer to do next time it was in ?? maybe the nearside mirror tweak? or see if they can enable auto tilt when in reverse?
Last edited by Mike on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
robgee

Post by robgee »

Auto -tilt is only if you have massage seats i think
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Think you have to have the memory option on the seats. This was same criteria I had with previous car and this function. I've tried enabling it on Puma and no joy.
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
sinlessUK

Post by sinlessUK »

Was told by FORD to take the car to the dealers in order to fix the DAB logos. Refused as NOT booking a day off work just for that. Said I'll wait for the next SYNC update and see if it resolves it.

They are aware of the issue.
https://topcashback.co.uk/ref/simon | https://surfshark.club/friend/Fbv9yqHV | https://share.octopus.energy/flax-elm-797 | https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=flax-elm-797 | https://app.tronity.io/signup/QJJDFDC6
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Itā€™s a lot of hassle for not a lot of gain really (in my opinion) but I appreciate the frustration in something not working when it should.

In the old days we had a dial to line up, then we had a digital display with frequency numbers. Moving forward we got radio station names to help us - which we still do. Iā€™m not convinced that having a radio icon will make much difference to my driving experience to jump through hoops to get it working - as I found out with the sync and map update.

Just my two pence worth today šŸ˜†
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19ā€ Alloys,
paulcurtis

Post by paulcurtis »

Totally agree Neil. I really couldn't give a monkeys. I daresay it will be fixed at the next update.

My only gripe is that I wish Ford would publish what the fixes are on an update, and what the known issues are.
2020 Puma ST-Line X Vignale 1.0L Ecoboost 125PS 7 Speed Auto - Black
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

There's a download available for you to do it yourself
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
robgee

Post by robgee »

paulcurtis wrote: ā†‘Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:53 pm Totally agree Neil. I really couldn't give a monkeys. I daresay it will be fixed at the next update.

My only gripe is that I wish Ford would publish what the fixes are on an update, and what the known issues are.
So do I :D
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)