New Etis software update showing "ACM"

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
stevek1909

Post by stevek1909 »

I've got another new Ford Etis software update showing.
ACM Audio Front Control Module (ACM)
Is this to do with the Surround sound option that's not on my car. :o
Ford Puma ST2 Gold Edition ...Agate Black/Build Date 14.2.2022

Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

I also have an update showing for ACM. July 2020 build with surround sound.
robgee

Post by robgee »

Yep shows on mine as well and i have the official fix applied for surround as well, maybe they have released it as a proper package now.

Once i can give the car a good drive and charge the battery i will look at Forscan as have the latest beta that allows for module updates. That or i will have to look for a charger so that i can plug it in and update.
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
stevek1909

Post by stevek1909 »

robgee wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:26 pm Yep shows on mine as well and i have the official fix applied for surround as well, maybe they have released it as a proper package now.

Once i can give the car a good drive and charge the battery i will look at Forscan as have the latest beta that allows for module updates. That or i will have to look for a charger so that i can plug it in and update.
I’ll have to wait until this lockdown is over and allowed to travel more than 5 miles.... then have to speak very very nicely to the dealership but then there’s no guarantee they’ll do it !! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Ford Puma ST2 Gold Edition ...Agate Black/Build Date 14.2.2022
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I know the feeling, I'm full of apprehension when a dealer visit is necessary.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

robgee wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:26 pm Yep shows on mine as well and i have the official fix applied for surround as well, maybe they have released it as a proper package now.

Hi Rob

Have you successfully updated any modules yet ?? Very tempted to try Forscan
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

stevek1909 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:40 pm

I’ll have to wait until this lockdown is over and allowed to travel more than 5 miles.... then have to speak very very nicely to the dealership but then there’s no guarantee they’ll do it !! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
A couple of weeks ago my car went for the one year check and they fixed the surround sound .
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
sinlessUK

Post by sinlessUK »

I've got it also and I've had the surround sound working since purchase. Maybe it's to turn it off so I can experience the pain of others not having it.

Capture.JPG

https://topcashback.co.uk/ref/simon | https://surfshark.club/friend/Fbv9yqHV | https://share.octopus.energy/flax-elm-797 | https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=flax-elm-797 | https://app.tronity.io/signup/QJJDFDC6
robgee

Post by robgee »

Stevep999 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:23 am

Hi Rob

Not as yet , blame it on the lockdown and the winter months but hopefully as thinks start to ease i will definitely be having a play. People recommend connecting to a trickle charger so that means i would have to get one and open the bonnet to connect it (this will be a first !)
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Hi Rob

[/quote]

Not as yet , blame it on the lockdown and the winter months but hopefully as thinks start to ease i will definitely be having a play. People recommend connecting to a trickle charger so that means i would have to get one and open the bonnet to connect it (this will be a first !)
[/quote]

Hi Rob

What version of Forscan do you need to do updates ? Does this also update Ford so ETIS shows updates loaded ? ?

Steve
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022