Auto-Start-Stop

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Mike

Post by Mike »

My van has stop start and it doesn’t always work, found it can be for various reasons but the main one seems to be the pressure on the brake pedal, gently pressure doesn’t work, pedal pressed hard works, ?
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )

Zaknah

Post by Zaknah »

Hi, I noticed this post and wasn't sure if you found how t show it. i know it is a old post but will still post here how to do it.

I have the Puma with the 12.3 Inch Instrument Cluster and I can show the Auto Start/Stop info by doing the following:
Press the Menu button (On steering wheel)
Press on Select Screens
Scroll through and there should be one for start stop.
*I have only tried this on the default drive mode
Once turned on you can scroll trough the screens and view it.

Hope this helps someone. I found this but it hasn't helped me solve my problem unfortunately :(

Cheers
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Zaknah wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:53 am Hi, I noticed this post and wasn't sure if you found how t show it. i know it is a old post but will still post here how to do it.

I have the Puma with the 12.3 Inch Instrument Cluster and I can show the Auto Start/Stop info by doing the following:
Press the Menu button (On steering wheel)
Press on Select Screens
Scroll through and there should be one for start stop.
*I have only tried this on the default drive mode
Once turned on you can scroll trough the screens and view it.

Hope this helps someone. I found this but it hasn't helped me solve my problem unfortunately :(

Cheers
Sorry if I’ve missed it but what is your problem that you can’t solve?
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Stirks87

Post by Stirks87 »

I currently have this problem.
Bought my Puma 3 weeks ago and has never had the start stop work.
So took it back to the dealer I bought from (not Ford) who smart charged it over night. I knew this wasn’t the issue as I had checked the voltage of the battery and it was fine.
Now has to go into my local Ford dealer to figure out reason. I did however find the menus screen where you can select auto start/stop and when you stop it tells you info about what’s going on. Mine says not functioning because car is charging battery. So car thinks it doesn’t have enough battery juice but it does.
Puma ST Mean Green :mrgreen: