Malfunction indicator lamp

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
excooperS

Post by excooperS »

Anyone had this warning:- there is an “electrical issue with one of the exhaust emission sensors”?
Picked this up from Ford Pass, having noticed the engine management warning light was glowing amber. It’s now booked in with the dealer.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Not seen that one...No one has reported it on the forum. Definitely a dealer issue...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

No I can’t say I have .
Good thing you booked it in .
Good luck with it
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Modern tech, sensors and modules, makes buying an extended warranty a 'no brainer' if your Puma is a keeper.

I hope it's a quick fix. Keep us updated please.
Mike

Post by Mike »

excooperS wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:02 pm Anyone had this warning:- there is an “electrical issue with one of the exhaust emission sensors”?
Picked this up from Ford Pass, having noticed the engine management warning light was glowing amber. It’s now booked in with the dealer.
Wouldn’t think it will be much, moisture in the connector or a faulty sensor, most stuff I come across has 2 not sure if the puma is different being so new and hybrid.

Don’t think I will keep mine when the warranty ends, unsure about the hybrid system reliability
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Bluebrazil

Post by Bluebrazil »

I had the same message today when my engine management light glowed amber did you get issue rectified I've phoned dealer to have it looked at
ST line X Agate Black 20.25 :D
pgc53

Post by pgc53 »

Had the malfunction indicator lamp on now for four weeks. Fault code P0141 shows on fault code reader, something to do with exhaust oxygen sensor.
Dealer says they are waiting for part to be delivered but there are problems with getting parts.
Very frustrating on such a nice car.
Come on Ford get your finger out.
Ford Puma 2022 ST Line vignale 155 Agate Black