rear camera wires

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Marcusfofo wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:14 am
Sparks wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:54 pm
Marcusfofo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:51 am anyone can help me?
I have rear camera and powerlift, but, I have no idea where to find any wire codes.
wow, today I've asked to a Ford dealer the wires and he told me that it does not exists FORD PUMA WITH POWER TAILGATE AND REAR CAMERA!!!!!
:lol: :lol: I must be seeing things then......He's talking out of his rear end...He only has to look at the options list for the Puma to know that you can get both. Not just British dealers that blow smoke then?..... :roll:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Marcusfofo

Post by Marcusfofo »

Sparks wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:52 am
Marcusfofo wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:14 am
Sparks wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:54 pm

I have rear camera and powerlift, but, I have no idea where to find any wire codes.
wow, today I've asked to a Ford dealer the wires and he told me that it does not exists FORD PUMA WITH POWER TAILGATE AND REAR CAMERA!!!!!
:lol: :lol: I must be seeing things then......He's talking out of his rear end...He only has to look at the options list for the Puma to know that you can get both. Not just British dealers that blow smoke then?..... :roll:
yeah, it's fun! But in Italy the catalogue of wires has notthe possibility to have tailgate and rearcamera but we've oth optionals if you buy it (I think)!!!!!!
As I told, I need someone that cuold open tailgate plastic and take a shot of wires codes