Which FordPass app?

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
dartiss

Post by dartiss »

I've been playing with both the standard and Pro version of the FordPass app on iOS - it seems that both have their pros and cons and it seems a shame there's not a clear, consistent app for everything you could need.

So, most of what I want is on the standard app but I find the fact that I can tell if my car is unlocked or not remotely (yes, I do tend to forget) a boon, but I can only see this on the Pro. Is it possible to tell this on the standard one?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155PS (+factory fit extras) in Fantastic Red

Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

The Pro version is free at no but they 'reserve the right to charge'. Looks more pro, or just because it's black. I just loose the ford credit link but like it confirming it's locked
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
dartiss

Post by dartiss »

It also lacks the journey tracking too, right?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155PS (+factory fit extras) in Fantastic Red
rich63

Post by rich63 »

May be wrong but i believe pro is for vans etc. So use fordpass, which is now free of charge.
ST Line X FE+
Comfort Pack
Lucid Red
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

rich63 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:18 am May be wrong but i believe pro is for vans etc. So use fordpass, which is now free of charge.
You are right it,s for vans
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....