B&O audio

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
robgee

Post by robgee »

I am not sure if the easy way with forscan (not changing the values but selecting it from the drop down list way of changing values) changes other values i haven't checked
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)

sirius100

Post by sirius100 »

robgee wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:00 pm I am not sure if the easy way with forscan (not changing the values but selecting it from the drop down list way of changing values) changes other values i haven't checked
I was thinking the same thing, since I changed it with the Easy option. I know the 7D0-01-02 did change, but I have not compared all the other ones. I'll try and get them this weekend to compare it with the factory values and will post the results.
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

Right so good news and bad news. The Ford tech team have been to see my car and have successfully added Surround Sound to my B&O sound system. The bad news is, I have to wait until Monday to pick it up and test it, as they still need to work on my hands free tailgate sensor.

Fingers crossed the proof will be in the pudding, and it’s worked and all you guys with FE early builds will be able to get booked in and sorted soon.

I will update once I’ve picked up the car 👍
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.
robgee

Post by robgee »

JackTheLad87 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:57 pm Right so good news and bad news. The Ford tech team have been to see my car and have successfully added Surround Sound to my B&O sound system. The bad news is, I have to wait until Monday to pick it up and test it, as they still need to work on my hands free tailgate sensor.

Fingers crossed the proof will be in the pudding, and it’s worked and all you guys with FE early builds will be able to get booked in and sorted soon.

I will update once I’ve picked up the car 👍
Mine is booked in for next Thursday as it was provisionally booked in awaiting the result on yours :)

I know it might seem like a little issue to some people but we have persevered and hopefully we as customers have got what we paid for.
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Robgee you've hit nail on head. I feel the same about my sync issues, we've paid good money so it should all work
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

Hi Guys. Should be able to pick my car up today or tomorrow. I will test the sound and update you in the garage forecourt before I drive it home.
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.
Duncraig

Post by Duncraig »

JackTheLad87 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:56 pm Hi Guys. Should be able to pick my car up today or tomorrow. I will test the sound and update you in the garage forecourt before I drive it home.

I got this from Ford this morning so it looks like things are moving at last, Thanks guys for persisting with achieving a solution.

"Good Morning Mr Grant,

I have heard back from my technical team, they have advised that field engineers are testing a fix on some vehicles at the moment but at this stage, until it is confirmed, we have not released a ‘fix’ for this concern.
Unfortunately until I get further information from our tech team saying this is now a known fix, I do need to advise that Ford are still working on this and we are hoping to release a fix in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Terri Capon | Case Manager, Ford of Britain and Ireland "
robgee

Post by robgee »

Mines in at the moment :)
robgee

Post by robgee »

Just to let everyone know that the engineering fix has worked and i now have the Surround Sound option via the the official Ford fix. :D
Duncraig

Post by Duncraig »

robgee wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:47 pm Just to let everyone know that the engineering fix has worked and i now have the Surround Sound option via the the official Ford fix. :D
Did they give any indication as to when it would be widely available through Dealers?
How long did it take and did you see it being done?