B&O audio

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Duncraig

Post by Duncraig »

Chocky wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:53 pm Don't hold your breath waiting for this change to arrive on ETIS as a published update.
I received this update from my Case Manager today, looks like a roll-out is on the cards soon.

"I am just touching base with an update on your case.
Whilst a full launch of the update is still yet to be released in order to activate the surround sound, It is now becoming a known fix that we are able to complete.
I have requested that our internal tech team put you and your vehicle forward to have the Field Engineer perform the update, allowing the surround sound to be activated.
Please note, i cannot guarantee when this will happen, however we have got the ball rolling and i will keep you updated with any further information."

Duncraig

Post by Duncraig »

Chocky wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:53 pm Don't hold your breath waiting for this change to arrive on ETIS as a published update.
Phone call from my Case Handler today. Ford Tech and Customer Services are having a meeting tomorrow 1st December to set up a roll out of the fix to Dealers, hopefully before Christmas.
robgee

Post by robgee »

Duncraig wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:42 pm
Phone call from my Case Handler today. Ford Tech and Customer Services are having a meeting tomorrow 1st December to set up a roll out of the fix to Dealers, hopefully before Christmas.
That's positive news :)
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Yeah , let,s all hope they step up to the plate
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

PaulD wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:52 am Yeah , let,s all hope they step up to the plate
Paul..... Long time since you posted. Hope you're well? 😆👍
Duncraig

Post by Duncraig »

PaulD wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:52 am Yeah , let,s all hope they step up to the plate
They have Paul, call this afternoon to say they will update my car as soon as a Tech can get me booked into my local dealer.
Early Christmas Present :lol:
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Wdf76 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:32 am
Paul..... Long time since you posted. Hope you're well? 😆👍
I am well , thanx man.... just been busy
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Duncraig wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:43 pm
They have Paul, call this afternoon to say they will update my car as soon as a Tech can get me booked into my local dealer.
Early Christmas Present :lol:
Good to hear man :D
Byron

Post by Byron »

Both front door speakers are buzzing and muffled been like it since new the wife said, it's a dreadful noise i don't drive it very often, considering it's a premium system it's crap.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Byron wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:03 pm Both front door speakers are buzzing and muffled been like it since new the wife said, it's a dreadful noise i don't drive it very often, considering it's a premium system it's crap.
Needs a dealer visit....You shouldn't have to put up with that.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.