Disturbing Noise Issue

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
LittlePuma

Post by LittlePuma »

Thanx for posting it. It's really noticeable and loud enough to be annoying.
It's like being on a plane. I hope it's something simple to solve, maybe a line pinched by the seats... Who knows... 🤞🏻🤞🏻

goodtimes

Post by goodtimes »

Result; Fuel Pump problem. (As Robby said)
Yesterday i dropped my car to dealer. They checked the noise and they said they will change the fuel pump via guarantee.
Next week they will make the change. I will inform if the problem is solved or not.
Thanks guys.
Robby71

Post by Robby71 »

goodtimes wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:22 am Result; Fuel Pump problem. (As Robby said)
Yesterday i dropped my car to dealer. They checked the noise and they said they will change the fuel pump via guarantee.
Next week they will make the change. I will inform if the problem is solved or not.
Thanks guys.
Glad you're getting it sorted - hate it when the dealer says things are normal when they're not and you're never sure but go along with it.
2022 Puma ST, Performance Pack, Driver assist pack - Mean Green
goodtimes

Post by goodtimes »

robby71 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:08 pm
goodtimes wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:22 am Result; Fuel Pump problem. (As Robby said)
Thanks guys.
Glad you're getting it sorted - hate it when the dealer says things are normal when they're not and you're never sure but go along with it.
Yes you are right, i was a lil bit scared tho. But finally they changed the fuel pump and there is no noise anymore.
Thanks all of you guys.
Robby71

Post by Robby71 »

Great news. now you can enjoy your car without worrying :)
2022 Puma ST, Performance Pack, Driver assist pack - Mean Green