emergency call system malfunction

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Capcom33

Post by Capcom33 »

Not fixed as Ford have said they now need to order more hardware. They told me the parts should be in next week but I am not holding my breath. Not happy with them!

Wowzz

Post by Wowzz »

Mine is booked in as well. Dealer suggested Setember 1st, but we agreed that September 7th might be a safer date !
Titanium 125, Solar Silver
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

So CRC now handling my original FordPass case. TCUs Def on backorder. They're setting up trace to get ETA etc. Callback expected Tues so let's see.

I have a feeling TCUs gonna be a while. Dealer did say they've been instructed to return removed one ASAP. I get feeling they'll be reflashing them and sending them out again. Dealer did say new TCUs can be a bugger to link to car
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Newbury79

Post by Newbury79 »

Can I ask if anyone has heard if modems have arrived yet ? My dealership ordered on the 4th August but can’t seem to get a eta and Ford aren’t being very helpful this has been a painful 7 week wait
jimmy999

Post by jimmy999 »

I know this is puma forums. My last car was a puma but new Kuga is suffering the same module failure. My dealer told me on Wednesday that ford are in a complete mess with module supply to dealers. They do not have proper fixes and no idea when it will be resolved. My dealer has fiestas, focus' & 2 Kugas all waiting which ford will not allow them to give to customers until fixed.
(Formerly) Puma ST Line X Vignale 155 ps Agate Black. (Now) 23.75 Kuga 2.5 ltr FHEV. Vignale. Lucid Red. Driver's Assistance & Technology packs. Spare Wheel and Dash Cam.
Helmet

Post by Helmet »

Mine's now been called in for it's mod too - but not until the first week of October ....
ST line X - Desert Island Blue
Ordered 30/1/22 - Built 18/4/22 - Sat in Dagenham yard since May - Collected 17/6/22 - To be fair it's been a wonderful car, so far!
Roxy12

Post by Roxy12 »

Just been told part have been dispatched from Dagenham so should be collecting Saturday. Fingers crossed.
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

So dealer has new TCU, car booked in for 30th. Not too difficult to fit apparently but can be a bugger to reprogram to car :-(

Dealer had to laugh as new one came by DHL, they wouldn't take old one he had as it has a battery in it !!!!
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Newbury79

Post by Newbury79 »

Did that arrive today at dealership do you know mine still waiting Car been sat there for 8 weeks now 😩
Topshine

Post by Topshine »

Dealer ordered mine 3 weeks ago and still not arrived. Car getting old now, been sat at the dealers for weeks. Just hope there is not going to be a battery problem after all this time. (Built in March)