Local hazard info

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Wdf76 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:07 pm In my experience the dealer is usually the last person I ask. Have you tried calling Ford directly. Numbers below; 👍

Screenshot_20200616-165653_Chrome.jpg
Option 5 takes you to a recorded message where they give you a premium rate 0906 number to dial
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Spearmint wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:55 pm
Wdf76 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:07 pm In my experience the dealer is usually the last person I ask. Have you tried calling Ford directly. Numbers below; 👍

Screenshot_20200616-165653_Chrome.jpg
Option 5 takes you to a recorded message where they give you a premium rate 0906 number to dial

Really..... That's shocking. I'll give that a miss. I did see a live chat icon, though that's probably a bot
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Tried live chat too, they’re clueless, saying contact your dealer and also hiding behind GDPR.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
robgee

Post by robgee »

Got a call for the customer relations centre today , nice lady on the phone has advised me to book into a local Ford garage and then let them know the date so that they have access to technical support at the time of the booking and see if they can resolve any of the issues. Most of them are just niggles but so far i have these points for them to look at

1. I have a lot of movement in my gearstick whilst driving as it seems to move itself (especially in the lower gears) and was wondering if this was normal ? I have a video of it occurring and have also posted so it can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Q63zJ ... e=youtu.be
2. My SYNC does not have the option for surround sound even though its a First Edition ST Line X with the 10 B+O speakers. I have checked and some people have the option on there sync system on the Puma models
3. Local traffic + hazard does not seem to be able to switch on via the sync as you cannot activate the option even though the subscription is valid and should have been supplied with the car I can post pictures if required.
4. My sync is only running version F8 maps which seem to be out of date as these are the updates from last year
5. Left hand door mirror does not seem to have a lot of movement and doesn’t seem to show the whole side of the car.
6. Have been informed that there are some updates required for the speed sign recognition software as it seems to not always read the speed signs.

I have been also told that the Local Traffic + Hazard needs a software fix , if this is so i might as well ask them to extend my subscription for the 3 months its not worked !
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Tried all of above but to no avail. Only picked up today, is there a set up delay usually???
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

So, local hazards appeared as subscription in fordpass today but still greyed out on car :-(
Live traffic appeared too, then disappeared :-( temperamental?
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Update, I have raised this with the fordpass online team and sent them screen shots at their request. Apparently I should receive some contact from them later today, fingers crossed.

Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Issue raised with tech team...... awaiting feedback

robgee

Post by robgee »

Yeah had this and the surround option raised to them today as the garage couldn’t help
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Rob out of interest when you access ford pass on the sync screen do you getvthe message "please wait while we gather some information " ?