Local hazard info

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
gsd0475
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:15 am

Re: Local hazard info

Post by gsd0475 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:22 pm

Right, I removed my car from ford pass app and then added it again and now everything works 👍👍👍
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)

gsd0475
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:15 am

Re: Local hazard info

Post by gsd0475 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:23 pm

One thing my dealer did say was to turn off automatic updates on sync 3 as it tends to freeze the screen when it is searching for an update 👍👍
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)

Spearmint
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Re: Local hazard info

Post by Spearmint » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:18 pm

gsd0475 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:22 pm
Right, I removed my car from ford pass app and then added it again and now everything works 👍👍👍
Tried that, no change
ST Line X
First Edition Plus
Agate Black

gsd0475
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:15 am

Re: Local hazard info

Post by gsd0475 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:27 pm

Spearmint wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:18 pm
gsd0475 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:22 pm
Right, I removed my car from ford pass app and then added it again and now everything works 👍👍👍
Tried that, no change
Sorry can't help then 😏😏
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)

Jon_STLine
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:26 pm

Re: Local hazard info

Post by Jon_STLine » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:09 pm

Spearmint wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:31 pm
I’m guessing it’s all tied in with not having the WiFi hotspot too, car is added to FordPass as have happily unlocked and locked the car using my Apple Watch
Will this work on my Puma when I get it? I don’t have keyless entry....Thanks

Spearmint
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Re: Local hazard info

Post by Spearmint » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Jon_STLine wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:09 pm
Spearmint wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:31 pm
I’m guessing it’s all tied in with not having the WiFi hotspot too, car is added to FordPass as have happily unlocked and locked the car using my Apple Watch
Will this work on my Puma when I get it? I don’t have keyless entry....Thanks
Pretty certain they’re all keyless and all have FordPass Connect
ST Line X
First Edition Plus
Agate Black

Jon_STLine
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:26 pm

Re: Local hazard info

Post by Jon_STLine » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:28 pm

I hope so thanks matey not long to wait so I’ll report back myself 👍🏼

gsd0475
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:15 am

Re: Local hazard info

Post by gsd0475 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:28 pm

Spearmint wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:04 pm
Jon_STLine wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:09 pm
Spearmint wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:31 pm
I’m guessing it’s all tied in with not having the WiFi hotspot too, car is added to FordPass as have happily unlocked and locked the car using my Apple Watch
Will this work on my Puma when I get it? I don’t have keyless entry....Thanks
Pretty certain they’re all keyless and all have FordPass Connect
They all have keyless start but keyless entry is included with the hands free tailgate option. All have Ford pass connect with remote locking/unlocking
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)

Jase1470
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:02 pm

Re: Local hazard info

Post by Jase1470 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:36 pm

I removed vehicle from App and re inputted as stated it worked ! A right faff but at least it’s on there now !

Spearmint
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Re: Local hazard info

Post by Spearmint » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:56 pm

Jase1470 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:36 pm
I removed vehicle from App and re inputted as stated it worked ! A right faff but at least it’s on there now !
I could try that again. You never know, re-polling might trigger it.
ST Line X
First Edition Plus
Agate Black

Post Reply