Power tailgate retro fit

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Wonder if anyone has thought of retro fitting a Power tailgate at all,been looking at a few demos and ex demos,and they have some stuff and not others

Deleted User 135

Shouldnt be hard,im sure the wiring could already be there,just blanked off
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

I want to look at this and also a reversing camera. What do you reckon guys?
pensta

Post by pensta »

I have the power tailgate and reversing camera , never had those features before and love them !
Race Red Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition 155 MHEV
#poppythepuma
Deleted User 135

They are great ideas,i want to get a puma with those features on,i have a fiesta mk8 titanium b and o play edition at the moment,saving for a puma at the moment
Deleted User 135

Im getting alotof positive comments on this feature,just a shame my fiesta hasnt got it or i cant even get a kit to put one on,a company called auto ease do it for the focus hatch back but not the puma or fiesta
Deleted User 135

Still looking for a power tailgate aftermarket kit,can get one for the mk4 focus hatchback,the mk3 focus hatxh back,but still not for the fiesta or puma,wonder if anyone is going to try it????
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Ali7487 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:29 am They are great ideas,i want to get a puma with those features on,i have a fiesta mk8 titanium b and o play edition at the moment,saving for a puma at the moment
It,s really a good idea .....in my opinion it,s worth every penny... :D
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Deleted User 135

Cool comment,I m saving like mad for mine,yesterday I went shopping, had to leave the trolley stood there while I opened the boot,then load the car,when I got home I had to leave the shopping on the floor while I closed the boot,have done it in the rain,not much fun,cant wait to get one
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

Anyone got the wiring diagrams?