Media Player Playback

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Andy K

Post by Andy K »

Does anyone know if theres any way of getting the media player to play next album when the current one finishes? Mine just stops without going to the next folder. It only displays a message telling me to select the next folder from the browser, something I don’t want to do for obvious reasons. I know you can get it to repeat within a folder, but would be nice if it simply moved on to the next one. Thanks.
Ford Puma Titanium 1.0 125 Ecoboost. All Options (exc. sunroof). Grey Matter.

manc

Post by manc »

Have you set it to random to loop or Random? I have a USB drive, full of folders in 2 main folders and on Random. It jut picks tracks from any folder on the whole drive
Puma ST-Line Vignale 1.0 125PS Mhev in Desert Island Blue (19" Alloys, PTG, Sunroof)
Andy K

Post by Andy K »

I don’t want either. All I want to do is to play an album with songs in their correct order, and then move on to the next album/ folder, and to keep doing it until I tell it to stop. Thanks for replying.
Ford Puma Titanium 1.0 125 Ecoboost. All Options (exc. sunroof). Grey Matter.
manc

Post by manc »

Hi Mine does go to each folder when on loop, from each one. I must admit I set it up with 2 root folders, as my previous car had a problem with too many folders on the root of the drive, so moved them to just 2, but multiple folders underneath. My Puma has no problem working through these, one folder after each. Although I did later set to random
Puma ST-Line Vignale 1.0 125PS Mhev in Desert Island Blue (19" Alloys, PTG, Sunroof)