1.0 eco Boost hibrid

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
alanp

Post by alanp »

Isn’t it an engine out jobbie to change the belt.?
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything

Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Fortunately mine will be well gone before it’s due a change.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Thats better the a grand :)
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Ali7487 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:16 am Thats better the a grand :)
Click Mechanic is always cheaper then the main dealers. I found a great guy through them who now undercuts Click if I go directly to him. He did my wife's Water Pump, Timing belt and the other bits required for about £350 on her Ford Ka 2010. Much cheaper than Ford. Plus he picks the car up and drops it off for me.

I will use Ford for the 2 year service (I've been given a free one due to my battery, paint and rear window issues) but I think the year after that I might move onto a full EV if there is one about that I like and can afford.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Stoopo wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:38 am
Ali7487 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:16 am Thats better the a grand :)
Click Mechanic is always cheaper then the main dealers. I found a great guy through them who now undercuts Click if I go directly to him. He did my wife's Water Pump, Timing belt and the other bits required for about £350 on her Ford Ka 2010. Much cheaper than Ford. Plus he picks the car up and drops it off for me.

I will use Ford for the 2 year service (I've been given a free one due to my battery, paint and rear window issues) but I think the year after that I might move onto a full EV if there is one about that I like and can afford.
Plenty of Chinese EV's getting ready to launch in the UK over the next couple of years. Affordable and with ranges around the 400 mile mark....If they don't launch a convincing electric Puma by then, I think that's where I'll be looking.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Plenty of Chinese EV's getting ready to launch in the UK over the next couple of years. Affordable and with ranges around the 400 mile mark....If they don't launch a convincing electric Puma by then, I think that's where I'll be looking.
[/quote]

I agree, though I have a feeling that the Chinese are going to get into the market in a big way, a bit like the Japanese did many years ago.

I have doubts as to whether Ford & GM are going to be around much longer as both seem to be on their knees financially as it is.