Grey Matter

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

I was wanting a Puma for a while and a good deal came up locally, but in one of the standard colours.

My oldest son who is a pretty good haggler had been doing the deal for me and had told me he had managed to get it in Grey Matter.

I did not realise he had actually paid the extra for this colour for me.

ImagePuma by Leaky5, on Flickr
Last edited by Leaky5 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

sinlessUK

Post by sinlessUK »

What a nice gesture from your son, or is he after / done something :?:
Last edited by sinlessUK on Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
https://topcashback.co.uk/ref/simon | https://surfshark.club/friend/Fbv9yqHV | https://share.octopus.energy/flax-elm-797 | https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=flax-elm-797 | https://app.tronity.io/signup/QJJDFDC6
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

He's a good lad. Smart looking Puma. You happy with it?
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

sinlessUK wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:28 am What a nice gesture from your son, or is he after / done something :?:
It was actually just a nice gesture from him, I would have had any colour really. But this is my favorite
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

Wdf76 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:29 am He's a good lad. Smart looking Puma. You happy with it?
Very happy with it so far ( I bet the salesman was as well, our family had 3 Fords off him in the space of 3 weeks )

I had a Fiesta Active before in a really bad colour, the dealer offered enough p/x to cover the finance, so it was a no brainer really.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Leaky5 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:41 am
Wdf76 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:29 am He's a good lad. Smart looking Puma. You happy with it?
Very happy with it so far ( I bet the salesman was as well, our family had 3 Fords off him in the space of 3 weeks )

I had a Fiesta Active before in a really bad colour, the dealer offered enough p/x to cover the finance, so it was a no brainer really.
Did you have the Active in 'Lux Yellow'? That's what mine was (B&O edition), I didn't mind it as it was the only one around here and easy to find. :D I loved the Active, and on occasions, wish I'd kept it. But, then I get in the Puma sorted and it's all better again.... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

Sparks wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:08 am

Did you have the Active in 'Lux Yellow'? That's what mine was (B&O edition), I didn't mind it as it was the only one around here and easy to find. :D I loved the Active, and on occasions, wish I'd kept it. But, then I get in the Puma sorted and it's all better again.... :D
It might have been the Lux Yellow, sort of rusty orange colour ?
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Leaky5 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:27 am
Sparks wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:08 am

It might have been the Lux Yellow, sort of rusty orange colour ?
That's it.....Mates used to say "Don't know about Lux Yellow more like Looks Shit.........No idea what they meant. :? :shock: :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Leaky5, It must be the light, your car looks more like solar silver.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

Rizmo wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:39 am Leaky5, It must be the light, your car looks more like solar silver.
Funny the first weekend I parked it in that exact spotted, someone stopped and asked me if it was solar silver.

I have changed the picture to an unedited version, it had a filter on it before. Not sure if it looks much different though