New Ford Puma Interior Pictures

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Puma’s innovative and upscale interior is designed to help owners take control of – and offer a sanctuary from – the pressures of everyday life.

Puma’s segment-first lumbar massage front seats revitalise tired muscles and contribute to more relaxing journeys. The three-bladder massage system features three intensity settings and adjustable rolling directions.

Front seats feature a sculpted slim-back design that maximises knee clearance for second row passengers, while the second row bench seat contour has been designed to improve ingress and egress. The driver’s seat is also height adjustable.

In addition, a full-length openable panorama roof comprising two almost-full width panes of toughened, tinted glass creates an even more spacious and airy feel for occupants in the front and rear.

Helping drivers stay on top of busy work and social lives, innovative features include a wireless charging pad for effortlessly recharging smartphones on the move. Removing the need to occupy one of the Puma’s two USB inputs with a charging cable, the pad sits just beneath the instrument panel and will detect compatible devices to automatically initiate charging.

Devices can remain connected via Bluetooth to Ford’s SYNC 3 communications and entertainment system while using wireless charging, allowing Puma drivers to control audio, navigation and connected smartphones using simple voice commands. The system delivers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto™ compatibility at no extra cost, and is supported by an 8-inch central touchscreen that can be operated using pinch and swipe gestures.

FordPass Connect on-board modem technology turns Puma into a mobile WiFi hotspot with connectivity for up to 10 devices. The system allows a range of convenient features via the FordPass mobile app, including Vehicle Locator; Vehicle Status that checks fuel levels, alarm status, oil life and more; remote Door Lock Unlock; and Remote Start for models equipped with the seven-speed automatic transmission.**

An available B&O Sound System has been dynamically tuned to ensure a premium audio experience regardless of the driving conditions.

2019_FORD_PUMA_ST-Line_22.jpg

2019_FORD_PUMA_ST-Line_21.jpg

2019_FORD_PUMA_ST-Line_20.jpg

2019_FORD_PUMA_ST-Line_19.jpg

2019_FORD_PUMA_ST-Line_18.jpg

2019_FORD_PUMA_ST-Line_17_Sport.jpg

2019_FORD_PUMA_ST-Line_17_Mode_no_hands.jpg

2019_FORD_PUMA_ST-Line_17_Mode_1.jpg

2019_FORD_PUMA_ST-Line_17_Eco.jpg

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Some more info from the reviews;

All trim levels in the new Puma come with an 8.0in touchscreen infotainment system, with DAB radio, built-in sat nav and a couple of USB ports. You also get a wireless charging pad to make it easier to charge certain smartphones
2bar

Post by 2bar »

I cant get over no comfort pack for the st line only available on the titanium
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

2bar wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:48 pm I cant get over no comfort pack for the st line only available on the titanium

£300 option on all models, only comes as standard on Titanium 1st edition.

49E3B776-3FAE-478D-91B6-5D3D89F38217.jpeg

Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
2bar

Post by 2bar »

As said not available on st line.Spoke to a engineer at fords dunton today as I work there,he has ordered one and said the same no comfort pack on st line
gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

Don't think you can add it to the first editions but it will be available as on option pack on 'normal' models across the range
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)
Deleted User 88

Post by Deleted User 88 »

Ive ordered comfort pack on my ST-Line X, not an issue.
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

BTO, you can order it on first editions, just not one ones that are preordered by the dealer. If you don’t mind waiting. I could’ve ordered with comfort pack but would’ve pushed delivery back to May, so I picked one of their build slots as the colour suited.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

To spec up an ST Line X to 1st edition plus spec costs exactly the same, then add £300 for the comfort pack. There’s no special badges saying 1st edition, afaik.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

Ah right. That make sense then. My dealer said they had 29 coming in so had to pick from ones that weren't reserved if I wanted it on launch
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)