ST Line X - Solar Silver

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Watashi

Post by Watashi »

Hi guys,
Finally my Puma has arrived and i can share it with you all. Ordered it at the end of September and this is the 2021 model.
Right now i have some things pending and i'm waiting for the dealer response because when i ordered the car the proposal had disc brakes on front and rear and ST Line door plates at the front and in the new model it doesn't.
They tried to say thats the way things goes and gave multiple excuses but i'm not going along with it because i must have what i paid for. Let's see how it ends...

Puma (7).jpg

Puma (5).jpg

Puma (9).jpg

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Wish you well with it however it goes. It's a great looking colour. 2 tone with black roof? Is it an st-line X or did you opt for 18" rims
microbe

Post by microbe »

Watashi wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:27 pm Hi guys,
Finally my Puma has arrived and i can share it with you all. Ordered it at the end of September and this is the 2021 model.
Right now i have some things pending and i'm waiting for the dealer response because when i ordered the car the proposal had disc brakes on front and rear and ST Line door plates at the front and in the new model it doesn't.
They tried to say thats the way things goes and gave multiple excuses but i'm not going along with it because i must have what i paid for. Let's see how it ends...

Puma (7).jpg
Puma (5).jpg
Puma (9).jpg
I am picking mine up tomorrow so I suppose I will also have the plates missing and no disc brakes
Puma ST-Line X 1.0L Ecoboost 125PS 7 Speed Auto - Desert Island Blue 2021
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Cant believe ford are sticking with drums
Deleted User 361

Post by Deleted User 361 »

Picking mine up tomorrow and I know it has drums from the pictures they sent me after it came off the transporter.
Watashi

Post by Watashi »

Wdf76 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:56 pm Wish you well with it however it goes. It's a great looking colour. 2 tone with black roof? Is it an st-line X or did you opt for 18" rims
It's an ST Line X
Watashi

Post by Watashi »

Ali7487 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:11 pm Cant believe ford are sticking with drums
Me neither. The plates not so bad, but the discs c'mon.
They had it earlier so just leave it there, and it's the top of trim so i can't understand this change...
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Do you get the feeling that they are distancing the ST-line X away from even remotely resembling the ST? Other than cost cutting there seems to be no other logic in the weasely changes they are making.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
microbe

Post by microbe »

tonyt2021 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:19 pm Picking mine up tomorrow and I know it has drums from the pictures they sent me after it came off the transporter.
That's more than I got. I had to make do with an email saying it had arrived. I should be grateful though as my rep was on leave
Puma ST-Line X 1.0L Ecoboost 125PS 7 Speed Auto - Desert Island Blue 2021
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Drums 125ps - Discs 155ps?