New Titanium Automatic

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

WKDavy wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:26 pm My wife just got a Titanium Auto in Fantastic Red ( changed from Lucid Ted). I’m disappointed that there’s no massage seat function. Do you have it?

I’m guessing that the massage seats disappeared on the October price list (I didn’t keep a copy). June - Yes, Dec - No.

Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

WKDavy wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:26 pm My wife just got a Titanium Auto in Fantastic Red ( changed from Lucid Ted). I’m disappointed that there’s no massage seat function. Do you have it?
Should be a button on the side of the seat to activate it, then Sync display shows option.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Spearmint wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:56 am
Should be a button on the side of the seat to activate it, then Sync display shows option.

64818E3E-F435-4C1B-BC59-4795AA71D525.png

Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
WKDavy

Post by WKDavy »

I know where it should be but it isn't fitted and I'm trying to find out if there has been a spec change between ordering and delivery or if it's just my car that's been built wrong. It would mean that the car is not "as described" and that might be a good bargaining position re a free service plan and a set of rubber mats.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I've posted the new specs in another thread.
Looks like the only model with massage seats is the Vignale...Can't even see it offered as optional on anything else.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

WKDavy wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:52 am I know where it should be but it isn't fitted and I'm trying to find out if there has been a spec change between ordering and delivery or if it's just my car that's been built wrong. It would mean that the car is not "as described" and that might be a good bargaining position re a free service plan and a set of rubber mats.
It's that little disclaimer about the right being reserved to change the specs at any time.....
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Omg the massage seat s gone now,thats why im looking for a used titanium,will get the best of the bunch,my fiesta cost £23k new,got it for £13.5k at 14 months old
Derek33

Post by Derek33 »

Hi, I have the Titanium auto it arrived end of October 2020 and the only extra I paid for was the tinted rear passenger windows. Mine came with the sharks fin and the massage seats as standard for the Titanium spec, and as per the on line web brochure. Hope this helps with your inquiries.
Ford Puma ST-Line X Vignale 155 Automatic MHEV 2023
Desert Island Blue, Power Tailgate.
Previous model:
Ford Puma Titanium 125 Automatic 2020
Magnetic.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Derek33 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:20 am Hi, I have the Titanium auto it arrived end of October 2020 and the only extra I paid for was the tinted rear passenger windows. Mine came with the sharks fin and the massage seats as standard for the Titanium spec, and as per the on line web brochure. Hope this helps with your inquiries.
You were lucky and got it pre spec change...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Derek33

Post by Derek33 »

Wow, I was very lucky just looked at the Ford web page for new models and seen the specs and how much they have changed for the Titanium and the other models.
Ford Puma ST-Line X Vignale 155 Automatic MHEV 2023
Desert Island Blue, Power Tailgate.
Previous model:
Ford Puma Titanium 125 Automatic 2020
Magnetic.