Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Good how more and more of them are getting on the roads nows,seem to be getting more common

Deleted User 1154

Seeing 1 or 2 every day now and in most places,definitely a sign of them getting more plentiful,used prices are starting to soften abit now
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

I saw one grey matter black roof diamond cut wheels looked nice

Thought that’s nearly same as mine I’ve ordered minus the dark wheels, then got close wasn’t a ST as mine will be, but looked lovely in the sunshine the grey is very nice

Now carry on waiting
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Deleted User 1154

Definitely more of them on the road now,there are 2 in permanent residence near me,both in desert island blue,
Deleted User 1154

Definitely spotting more on the roads than facelift fiestas,was lookimg at a new fiesta,but looked on the drivers arm rest,and lo an behold no folding mirrors and no panoramic roof option yuk yuk yuk,definitely not another fiesta,
wgtwiddle

Post by wgtwiddle »

Saw a blazer blue coloured puma earlier. It's actually a decent colour, given that it's no extra cost.
Deleted User 1154

Must have aeen at least 6 or 7 of them on my travels today,definitely getting .ore common onthe roads now,seeing more of them than fiestas now which is good news,quite a few of them are 22 plates now,means more people are getting their cars now,even saw a 59 plate st to
FluffySheep

Post by FluffySheep »

I feel a bit disappointed that there are more and more of them on the roads. It feels a bit less exclusive to own one now.
2020 Puma 125 ST Line-X with Winter Pack in Desert Island Blue
Deleted User 1154

Its a ford at the end of the day,will become less exclusive as time goes on,my fiesta is a rare model but at the end of the day its a fiesta,pumas are no starting to get more affordable,still hoping to get one eventually
Deleted User 1154

Seeing on average 3 or 4 a day now,alot more 22 plates now,seems more people are getting their cars now which is good,the used prices are starting to slip abit,first edition s are starting to come at under £20,000