Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Curryhouse wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:55 am 400 mile round trip - Cambridge to Norfolk and back. Not one Puma was spotted.
As someone who lives in Norfolk and visits Cambridge often, I'm puzzled how you could make that into a 400 mile round trip..... unless you meant Norfolk, Virginia :D
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

13,000 Pumas sold in April, 5,000 Focus. Not sure if this is the whole of Europe. Panic in Germany as Ford production is slowed. Maybe electric Fiestas and Focus's are not on Fords future menu.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Vendee wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:05 pm
Curryhouse wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:55 am 400 mile round trip - Cambridge to Norfolk and back. Not one Puma was spotted.
As someone who lives in Norfolk and visits Cambridge often, I'm puzzled how you could make that into a 400 mile round trip..... unless you meant Norfolk, Virginia :D
OK. Cambridge to Newmarket then Norwich then Gt Yarmouth (10 mins was enough) then Cromer, Sheringham, then Dereham. Holt, Blakeney, Fakenham then back to Dereham. Then Setchey (Beers of Europe), Downham Market, Ely then home. Obviously no motorways, some A roads, lots of B roads and many, many single lane roads with a passing place if you were lucky (you will know what I mean). Google Maps did not always take the most direct route 😃🤣 hence the near 400 mile trip.
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Curryhouse wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:17 am
OK. Cambridge to Newmarket then Norwich then Gt Yarmouth (10 mins was enough) then Cromer, Sheringham, then Dereham. Holt, Blakeney, Fakenham then back to Dereham. Then Setchey (Beers of Europe), Downham Market, Ely then home. Obviously no motorways, some A roads, lots of B roads and many, many single lane roads with a passing place if you were lucky (you will know what I mean). Google Maps did not always take the most direct route 😃🤣 hence the near 400 mile trip.
Good to hear that Beers of Europe is still there. Its been about 3 years since I popped in for some of my favourite German beer not available elsewhere. Must pop in again the next time I'm heading out Kings Lynn way :lol:
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Vendee wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:15 pm

Good to hear that Beers of Europe is still there. Its been about 3 years since I popped in for some of my favourite German beer not available elsewhere. Must pop in again the next time I'm heading out Kings Lynn way :lol:
Do you know they even have a restaurant now. Its called, surprisingly, The Warehouse. Web-site and FB page. It's quite good with a largish outside space. To keep on topic, it's a nice place to go to (even got an antiques shop) and spot Pumas on the road to Kings Lynn or the seaside (Hunstanton).
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Curryhouse wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:55 pm
Vendee wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:15 pm

Do you know they even have a restaurant now. Its called, surprisingly, The Warehouse. Web-site and FB page. It's quite good with a largish outside space. To keep on topic, it's a nice place to go to (even got an antiques shop) and spot Pumas on the road to Kings Lynn or the seaside (Hunstanton).
Thanks. The wife is partial to antique shops so its a win/win situation :D
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Spotted a black stline as soon as i stepped outside my front door,that was cool,definitely more getting out there,glad more people are getting to sample the motoring goodness
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Seeng alot more on the roads now,averaging 2 or 3 a journey now also a couple of permanent residents near where I live now
DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

Just returned from a week long trip to York and saw more Puma's in that time than the previous 18 months around home! Lost count after 22 in various guises with the ST Line X being the most common.
Magnetic seems to be the most popular colour in this area (including three within 15mins on the M1 Southbound near Leeds). Lovely DIB Vignale in Whitby and also spotted a Fantastic Red ST near Harrogate and another on the way home north of Ross On Wye on the A40.
Think only colour we didn't see was a Blazer Blue...
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT
FluffySheep

Post by FluffySheep »

I spotted a Blazer Blue Puma on Sunday evening out towards Telford. First time I've seen one in that colour.
2020 Puma 125 ST Line-X with Winter Pack in Desert Island Blue