Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

Ali7487 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:41 pm More motoring goodness spotted,one stline in black,a blazer blue stline x, that's one nice colour,a AA driving school car in magnetic,well one to the AA for getting plenty out there,and to finish a nice stline from Thrifty in luscious desert island blue, that's 4 in one day,I do like blazer blue,I would have that colour in a heart beat,
I'm seeing at least 5+ a day now on my travels.. plus 1 today in a colour I've never seen.. it was a kind of ivory - off white shade, definitely wasn't the normal white nor the grey matter :?:
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Thatd metropolis white my friend,I eould like an stline or stlind vignale in that colour,they look gorgeous in that colour
Deleted User 135

Saw another blazer blue stline x today,they look nice,the colour is growing on me
Deleted User 135

3 spotted yesterday 2 stline x including a 69 plate,also saw my first 71 plate to,that was good to see
Deleted User 135

Two more spotted today a titanium in metropolis white and a desert blue stline,seeing more of them now,which is good news,the motoring goodness is spreading,there is a magnetic grey vignale i see when i drop the other half work,that looks yummy
Deleted User 135

A red titanium spotted today,who ever is driving that one,got an absolute bargain,as it hot sold by vospers of Plymouth for £17999 last year,it was a first ed now,try getting a first ed for under £20k impossible
Deleted User 135

One lucid red titanium,a grey matter stline x and a desert island blue stline x spotted today,,seeing loads now,been averaging 1 to 3 a day now
Deleted User 135

A nice desert island blue titanium and a lucid red vignale spotted today, getting more common,just need to get those used prices to drop
Tommo56

Post by Tommo56 »

Ali7487 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:54 pm
A nice desert island blue titanium and a lucid red vignale spotted today, getting more common,just need to get those used prices to drop
You sure that Desert Blue one isn't the same one just teasing you every day? :D :D :D
2021.75 Puma, STLineX Vignale, MHEV, 155bhp, 7spDCT, Fantastic Red.
Winter pack, Massage seats, B&O audio, Fixed LED headlights - all standard AFAIK. Accessories fitted: "AAWireless" Android Auto, rubber floor and megabox mats.
Deleted User 135

No its a different one,this was a 21 plate,it looks like it will be years before i can afford one anyway