Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Yellowbert

Post by Yellowbert »

Have only seen one in kent so far. A desert island blue on. I'm a cab driver so do a few miles everyday. Does look nice though. Can't wait to get ours in the next two weeks hopefully

paulv

Post by paulv »

I wonder if I have worked out why they seem to be so rare?
I spotted only my second Puma yesterday on the M1 in Yorkshire - Lucid red like the one I am waiting for
I had no idea that's what I was looking at one until I got much closer, as amazingly I didn't recognise the ford badge for a while - it seems so much smaller. The lettering for PUMA is in black and I didn't see it at all until we got right up to it. Once we passed it the daytime lights are very recognisable, but from the back it took me a while, making me wonder if I may have missed a few previously.
This could all be down to me and my eyesight / how I notice things (I'm still safe on the road honest! :) ) but I was very surprised that the blue oval didn't stand out very much
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

paulv wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:17 am I was very surprised that the blue oval didn't stand out very much
Some might say that's not a bad thing 😁
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Not seen any in devin for over a week,plenty of renault crapturs and nissan pukes lol,
alanp

Post by alanp »

It might just be me, but I’ve mistaken focuses for pumas before now, there’s one at work which I park next to in magnetic, same colour as mine, I wondered why the doors wouldn’t unlock on my car when I went to it the other day, , then I realised I was trying to unlock a focus...🤔
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Had an identical Frozen White one follow me around the back lanes of Worcestershire for a while today,
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Two more seconds apart on the same road. Then an hour later another.

Boy do I miss the exclusivity!
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Spearmint wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:25 pm Two more seconds apart on the same road. Then an hour later another.

Are you still trying to reject?
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Wdf76 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:05 pm
Spearmint wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:25 pm Two more seconds apart on the same road. Then an hour later another.

Are you still trying to reject?
Awaiting a tech from Ford to examine the car, dealer saying all within tolerances, I’m saying the front bumper has dropped causing headlamps to displace, also the scuttle trim no longer fits in its correct position, certain the wings are also displaced. There’s movement in them. So trying to reject it, but heels are being dragged.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Two more seconds apart cool,getting more common,god i hope so,