Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Black titanium spotted in devon having a drink at a tesco petrol station,was going to get a c@oser look but didnt notice until I had gone by,looks great in black,

Deleted User 135

Another one seen today on the road outside Plymouth, titanium in race red,thats 2 seen in the space of a week,fingers crossed more get outthere
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Apart from one I saw on the same day I picked mine up, which weirdly was also an Agate black, haven’t seen any, but have seen hundreds being transported by rail.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Deleted User 135

Still keeping a lookout for more of them,seeing more capturs and jukes at the moment,fingers rossed they start selling them,im still saving in earnest for mine,its just financial stuff thats keeping me back and the rIght car,im looking for a titanium edition with an electric boot,hard to get them,im have seen a few of them with the 125 non hybrid,is the much difference between the non hybrid and hybrid?
Deleted User 135

Omg just seen another one in desert island blue on my way to work,that's 3 in the space of a week,there must be a breeding program down here in the west country lol
Deleted User 135

The white one at vospers has a friend at last,a silver on in the showroom there, still not seen a grey one on the road yet
Deleted User 135

Still keeping eyes open for them,none seen this week :(
Deleted User 135

Absolutely no pumas seen in devon at all this week,hopefully when deliveries and production ramps up then should be plentyfull
Deleted User 135

None this week,I keep looking for one,I want a titanium,found a lovely one for 17k but it didnt have an electric tailgate,im looking a titanium with a electric tailgate,keep looking and saving,the right ones got to be out there somewhere
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

this was in February prior to the Corona virus
https://youtu.be/BeMokCsrzmg
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....