Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

A salesman told me a few months ago they sell 1 Kuga to 10 Pumas on average every week so that's a surprise. That's from the biggest dealership in Europe.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Phuma.

Post by Phuma. »

Uk sales puma just makes it into the top ten, ahead of the focus & the kuga but way behind fiesta!!
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

The fiesta is a great car,owned mine for 2 years now,im saving like mad for my puma,i have one hell of a mountain to climb,got £6500 banked and got my fiesta,just gotta wait until prices drop some more,might be next year hopefully
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Phuma. wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:12 pm Uk sales puma just makes it into the top ten, ahead of the focus & the kuga but way behind fiesta!!
Overall for the year - Yes. But, look at the monthly figures, it didn't make the top 10.... :(
I think sales may have slowed because of the spec changes, making more things optional, if I were to buy mine now it would cost much more than I would pay for it.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Had a Fiesta loan car for the day. No comparison whatsoever, really glad to get back in the Puma. A case of careful what you wish for.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 135

The fiesta is atill a great car,thats why i want a puma,because the puma makes the fiesta attributes better and add bits the fiesta should have had such as the power tailgate and the digital dashboard
Deleted User 135

After a 4 day drought of not seeing a single puma,a grey matter stline x zipped by on the opposite side of the road,dont they look beauts in that colour
Deleted User 135

Magnetic grey titanium spotted today,still more nissan pukes and renault crapturs out there,ford need to sell more,tempt those prospective nissan and renault customers away with a really stylish car with the best spec on any compact suv,its life ,the nissan puke and renault craptur have no power tailgate etc,puma offers loads
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

If I hadn’t got the Puma, I’d have gone for the Juke.

I thought the top of the range Tekna+ was decent spec for a decent price.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:30 pm Magnetic grey titanium spotted today,still more nissan pukes and renault crapturs out there,ford need to sell more,tempt those prospective nissan and renault customers away with a really stylish car with the best spec on any compact suv,its life ,the nissan puke and renault craptur have no power tailgate etc,puma offers loads
Although I love the power tailgate, I wouldn't pass something up just because that was missing. Have you got a bad arm?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.