Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

2 more seen roday,5 seen in a week,great stuff more than nissan pukes and renault crapturs combined lol, good to see more plenty ful on the road

Deleted User 135

Nice stline spotted in soler silver with black roof,more getting on the road
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Saw one in Knaresborough today. Frozen White Titanium hybrid. Parked near mine so no waving 👋
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Seen two today. Desert Island Blue Titanium at the golf club near me and another Frozen White this evening.
tiomain

Post by tiomain »

Think their getting much more popular (will never be fiesta common) past by three other day while in town. When I collected mine two others were collecting the same day!
Puma Titanium Desert Island blue
alanp

Post by alanp »

Saw a red st with black roof and mirrors, in our car park today, it had a nice burbling exhaust when it started up…
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Mike

Post by Mike »

Quite a few knocking around here, mostly white and blue but one black one with 19’s on which made me a little envious , but I will stick by my decision and reasons behind it.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Deleted User 135

2 spotted today one titanium in race red and one stline in lucid red,first 2 I have in aweek,getting more common,still want a magnetic grey or grey matter or maybe a desert island blue titanium,just waiting for the right spec at the right price to come along
Deleted User 135

4 spotted on the road,2 titaniums in desert island blue and race red,1 desert island blue stline x, and 1 spectral silver stline,forgot to enter 1 race red titanium I saw yesterday on the way to work,5 in one week,getting more common all the time
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Seen a few now. Even pulled up behind one at the Tesco click and collect point last week. It was in Magnetic (I think they call it that) Grey. Nice colour.

Saw a couple on Weds this week going over to Whitby and Staithes.

They are selling like hot cakes so I’m sure we will see many more.