Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Three spotted today a desert island blue titanium,grey matter stline with the 19 inch wheels and a white stline,getting more common all the time,it seems its the car to own i n the west country

moconnor10

Post by moconnor10 »

On my morning walk this morning i passed a solar silver parked in driveway and a further mile down the road a black agate st line passed after having no sighrings for 6 months - have to admit tje black agate is georgeous and regrets ive ordered a solar silver
Deleted User 135

I love the magnetic and the grey matter ,those are two are my main choices when I come to buy eventually,if I c ant find one of those then I will settle for a blazer blue as it looks lovely in that colour also
Deleted User 135

3 spotted today a magnetic grey titanium,lucid red stline x first edition + and a mean green st,,not my personal choice but a nice colour all the same,seeing alot about now
Spoonface

Post by Spoonface »

moconnor10 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:39 pm On my morning walk this morning i passed a solar silver parked in driveway and a further mile down the road a black agate st line passed after having no sighrings for 6 months - have to admit tje black agate is georgeous and regrets ive ordered a solar silver
Worth asking dealership, I changed my mind on colour after I first ordered. If it hasn't gone to build yet you should be fine- got to admit though always thought silver was the magnolia of the car world, but that solar silver looks awsome on the Puma
Hers: ST-Line Design Frozen White | His: ST-Line Grey Matter
Deleted User 135

Saw a white stliine x on the way to work,first one this week
Deleted User 135

2 more of the motoring goodness spotted on the road today, a grey matter stline and a desert island blue titanium, definitely getting more common
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 135

A nice grey matter stline with black roof spotted today,first one in that combination, looks good
MagneticGrey

Post by MagneticGrey »

Sparks wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:37 pm Black one spotted in Cheshire....
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... 6-22051017

:lol:
At times like this I wish there was a "like" button. :D
Puma ST-Line X 155 Magnetic (previous)
Nissan Qashqai Tekna E-Power (present)