Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

STer wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:36 pm Though I'd contribute again to this sensationally exciting, edge of your seat thread and add that I saw three yesterday. Didn't know how to hold back the sheer elation.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to work this week.. my job involves a fair bit of driving and I've seen quite a few different Pumas so they are definitely multiplying :D
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Its a pleasure to see them multiplying, there is a successful breeding program down here in Devon lol
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Saw a pretty new 125 ST line x in black today. Auto non hybrid but looked a beautiful beast. Skiptons finest.

Almost the opposite of mine 😉

1A680F9A-CD18-479F-8368-03E87397F78A.jpeg

Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

Looks a beaut,dont it,i saw a stline x in grey matter today looks like they are starting to get more plentiful great stuff
Deleted User 135

Another grey matter stline x spotted,looks great in that colour
Deleted User 135

Just spotted a magnetic grey stline x on my way to work, getting more common as the weeks go on
STer

Post by STer »

Okay, doing myself no favours here, given it takes hours to come down after just reading this exhilarating thread, let alone the immense, exciting and awe inspiring feeling it gives posting upon it. But anyway, I saw both black and desert Island colours today. Excuse me a second whilst I try to descend from cloud number nine.
Deleted User 702

Post by Deleted User 702 »

I'm not sure what is more exciting, seeing a Puma on the road or reading that someone else has...
Wish I didn't keep seeing a white one on my drive!
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Well I’ve not had a wave from anyone yet!

I quite liked waving to other MG drivers back in the 70’s. At least I think they were waving 😉
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Gemts, may I suggest that as you know what the thread is about and to prevent you both getting overexcited, that moving forward you simply don’t bother reading it?

Would save the baiting on an otherwise friendly forum.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,