Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
potentialbuyer

Post by potentialbuyer »

Ali7487 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:57 am Grey matter stline spotted in a car park outside argos,the grey matter is beautiful colour,show off the lines of the car really well as dose magnetic to,especially in the titanium model
why especially in the Titanium ??

STer

Post by STer »

The guy with the fantastic red st line X seemed clueless when asking him about the specs of his own car, and even what he thought of it lol
It's a nice colour though, in fairness. I don't usually like that 'wine' type of red, but it looks great on his car.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

STer wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:21 pm The guy with the fantastic red st line X seemed clueless when asking him about the specs of his own car, and even what he thought of it lol
It's a nice colour though, in fairness. I don't usually like that 'wine' type of red, but it looks great on his car.

It’s my favourite colour on the Puma.

As for knowing the specs - my best mate buys a car with everything on but his wife is the main user and hasn’t a clue. Some people just like a car that gets them form a to b that looks nice.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

The magnetic grey and grey matter look great with the black wheel arch surrounds,,I cant wait until I Eventually get mine,god knows when
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

I saw more this weekend on my travels then I’ve seen over the last 18 months or so combined 😆
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 135

Cool great stuff,saw a frozen white stline today,still not common enough down here to get prices down
Deleted User 135

2 more spotted today a white titanium and a mean green st,they look nice in that colour,they are getting more common
Deleted User 135

Another blazer blue spotted today,an stline x, blaze blue dose look nice ,not many in that colour as I have only seen 2 in all that time spotting,hence an unsual colour,I would have one for the colour alone,but the cheapest I have seen one is an stline 125 bhp in blazer blue with driver assist pack,power tailgate and tiinted glass for for £23500,over £3000 up from last year,crazy or what
Deleted User 135

Desert island blue vignale spotted today on the way today on the way to work,have seen one for £21 and a half k,
Deleted User 135

More motoring goodness spotted,one stline in black,a blazer blue stline x, that's one nice colour,a AA driving school car in magnetic,well one to the AA for getting plenty out there,and to finish a nice stline from Thrifty in luscious desert island blue, that's 4 in one day,I do like blazer blue,I would have that colour in a heart beat,