Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Spotted 4 more today,a3 stline x agate black,grey matter x2 and a desert island blue titanium,love seeing more of them,I never tire of seeing them,im thinking more on the road then the more affordable they will become, thing is a ford shouldn't be out of reach to anyone,a rolls Royce or Lamborghini then yes I accept that I would never be able to afford one of those and to be honest I wouldnt want either,just pisses me off that's all

Deleted User 135

Desert island blue stline spotted nesr me,more of them on the road all the time
Deleted User 135

Magnetic grey titanium spotted today ,still not that many of them around now
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Ali I do like your daily updates on pumas on the road but I still don’t see many down here (Bournemouth area).
Maybe 1 in the last week , they must be up your end of the country , saying that I will see 1 everyday from Friday this week…..mine lol.
It’s arriving Friday morning.
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue
Deleted User 135

Nice one,glad someone likes me looking out for them,have had some negative comments on here about them getting to common,my fiesta has been out over 3 years now and they are common,it dont bother me,mine is a rare one its the B and O play edition have one seen 3 other ones in the whole 3 years on owning mine
sfootboy

Post by sfootboy »

I've never ever seen one on the road yet living in rural Pembrokeshire - the only one I,ve seen is at the dealers when I took my wife,s car in for service on 31 Aug 2021 and I thought it would be a good replacement for my Focus mark 4 which I hate. I think I might be the first to own one here if my Puma which seems to be stuck at Flushing turns up soon. I drive up to London every month and drive the whole length of the M4 and have not seen one despite looking.
Deleted User 135

I had a mk 3 focus,that was lovely until it got smashed up,i would have kept it,i want a puma to replace my fieata which pretty much has the same interior and its a pleasant place too be,i dont like the styling of the mk4 focus e
Spoonface

Post by Spoonface »

Went on a bit of a road trip at the weekend and saw 2 solar silver next to each other going past Stoke. Got to North Shropshire so pretty rural must have seen atleast another 4 Pumas over there. See a good few round Nottingham regularly... also seem to be driving instructors choice around here, reckon I've seen 3 possibly 4 of those recently.
Hers: ST-Line Design Frozen White | His: ST-Line Grey Matter
Deleted User 135

3 more spotted today a nice magnetic grey st line x and a couple of frozen whites ,not sure what they were though,its good to be seeing more about
Deleted User 135

2 titaniuma spotted today,one in desert island blue and one in race red,quite a few are becoming popular wirh mobility customers it seems