Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

4 more pumas spotted today,including 3 in grey matter and one in magnetic grey,getting more common all the time hey hey

Deleted User 135

4 spotted today a desert island blue titanium, a frozen white stline,an absolutely stunning desert island blue stline x first edition plus that was lovely and clean,last one was a filthy magnetic grey stline x,the lower half was a deep brown filthy,I thought omg how can a puma be driven around in such flith :(
Deleted User 135

4 more spotted today including an st in mean green,looks nice,saw an stline in race red without tints,still looked nice,its the puma shape which is one of those shapes that looks lovely in all colours and specs,my focus was the same,it was 14 plate mk3 titanium x with the apperence pack,was gutted when it got smashed up,it would be nice if ford did a titanium x puma
Deleted User 135

Another one spotted today,a titanium in agate black, those alloys look lovely,just make want a titanium even more
Deleted User 135

Magnetic grey titanium spotted today,titanium s look gorgeous in that colour,one of my first choices of colour when I come to buy one
JFDIT

Post by JFDIT »

Honestly Ali, if you like your Fiesta, as you suggest, I'd keep it. You may well find the Puma is a poorly built disappointment. I did. Best thing I did was sell it at a small loss
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

JFDIT wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:35 pm Honestly Ali, if you like your Fiesta, as you suggest, I'd keep it. You may well find the Puma is a poorly built disappointment. I did. Best thing I did was sell it at a small loss
Maybe you shouldn't generalise....You may well find any car from any manufacturer a poorly built disappointment....You have another car now, maybe it's time to move on? You may feel better for it. ;)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Sparks spells out.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

And rightly so.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 135

Hopefully the build quality issues are all sorted by now,im in no rush as the fiesta is running great an not much mileage on it at 30k,at the moment if I bought a puma titanium now thren I would be missing stuff as I can find one with everything on it,my fiesta has driver assist pack,comfort pack,panoramic roof,full b and o play system,privacy pack and style pack,just waiting for the right pumz to come along at the right price with the right spec,there are 5 or 6 driving around in the country with the spec im after,just waiting for one of them to trade in,then I will be there