Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Notfer

Post by Notfer »

2 Pumas in the family - and the only other one I've seen in the road too!

IMG_20200215_224255.jpg

Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Other than showrooms, I’ve yet to see one on the road. Makes you wonder how many are waiting for a 20 plate (inc me)

I’d suggest a Puma meet, but seeing as there’s so few in the group and we’re all spread far and wide, it would make it slightly impractical.

Maybe invite some old school Pumas too? 😊
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Jase1470

Post by Jase1470 »

I’d be up for a meet as long as not too far away ?? Lol used to go to meets with my RS Mk2 ..oh and first commute today 👍😂

EA4E1CB4-99FA-40CB-B211-5ED5197C4DCB.jpeg

BEEF7B4F-67B2-4E32-9BE9-D484C1F71D97.jpeg

Hammy

Post by Hammy »

I see a white one every morning on my way to work... But have never seen another.

I seem to have a long wait for mine... Ordered 3 weeks ago, but delivery not expected till mid to end of April!!!

What colour is that white-ish looking one above.. it looks a grey-ish colour... Love the colour of it, very nice indeed.
rich63

Post by rich63 »

Hammy wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:57 pm I see a white one every morning on my way to work... But have never seen another.

I seem to have a long wait for mine... Ordered 3 weeks ago, but delivery not expected till mid to end of April!!!

What colour is that white-ish looking one above.. it looks a grey-ish colour... Love the colour of it, very nice indeed.
Ordered mine 21st Jan , just been into dealers today & told not to expect delivery until late March, early April.
ST Line X FE+
Comfort Pack
Lucid Red
Fluffs87

Post by Fluffs87 »

Hammy wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:57 pm I see a white one every morning on my way to work... But have never seen another.

I think that ones grey matter, i have solar silver and it’s not that colour so I’d imagine that must be grey matter!
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

I’ve had mine over a month now and living in SE London and commuting to the other half’s in Reading still yet to see another on the road... until now that is, there’s a demo advertising the car parked outside my gym today.

Had my dash cam fitted at Halfords, and all the staff came out to have a look around as it’s the first one they’ve seen. The fitter went “thank f**k it’s the same fuse box as a fiesta as I was dreading fitting your cam” 😂

DB1218BA-5D32-493C-AF01-A3BE861AC0ED.jpeg

76D54C92-3FB4-4C98-AD3C-2B3724DCEA6F.jpeg

17651086-D072-4450-B09A-5124C8740103.jpeg

Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

JackTheLad87 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 pm I’ve had mine over a month now and living in SE London and commuting to the other half’s in Reading still yet to see another on the road... until now that is, there’s a demo advertising the car parked outside my gym today.

Had my dash cam fitted at Halfords, and all the staff came out to have a look around as it’s the first one they’ve seen. The fitter went “thank f**k it’s the same fuse box as a fiesta as I was dreading fitting your cam” 😂
Hey buddy, do you know what fuse number he fitted it to? When I get mine I want to hide the wiring and put it to the fuse box on ignition start....
Notfer

Post by Notfer »

Yes that's Grey matter 👌
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

Jon_STLine wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:15 pm
JackTheLad87 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 pm I’ve had mine over a month now and living in SE London and commuting to the other half’s in Reading still yet to see another on the road... until now that is, there’s a demo advertising the car parked outside my gym today.

Hey buddy, do you know what fuse number he fitted it to? When I get mine I want to hide the wiring and put it to the fuse box on ignition start....
No Idea mate, which is why I paid Halfords to do it for me. He said it's exactly the same fuse as the new fiesta. Halfords fittings are on offer at the moment, £30 for the Hardwire Kit and Fitting.
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.