Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

2 more spotted both stlines in desert island blue,thats 3 in one week so far,getting more common,used prices still not dropping yet though,hopefully once this bloody semi conductor shortage is over should start to ease

Deleted User 361

Post by Deleted User 361 »

Intel reckon 2 years until semi conductors back to normal…
Deleted User 135

Thats ok,i don't mind waiting 2 more years,just spotted 2 more on the way to work,a lucid red vignale and a race red titanium,the lucid red suits the vignale with the chrome, thats 5 spotted so far this week,
STer

Post by STer »

It'll be much better well within 2 years. Doom pixies in the press/companies often come up with wild hypotheses.
They all said when Corona kicked off that everyone would be on the dole by now. They said the house prices would tank too.
When millions of items need something (chips) and hence there's billions to be made by supplying them, it'll be sorted within too long.
I'd be surprised, though, if the laughable car prices fall as quickly though....
Deleted User 135

Spotted a stline x in grey matter,thats 5 in a week,they are getting common:) great stuff
Deleted User 135

Another one spotted stuck in traffic,stline x in solar silver,it was statioary in a massive traffic jam
Deleted User 135

Agate black titanium spotted today ,black suits the model,still not seeing alot on the road
Deleted User 135

Just spotted a magnetic grey titanium on my way rto work, getting more common slowly but surely
Bazzmo

Post by Bazzmo »

Had my puma 1 week now.
Only seen one other an AA learner car in full AA livery.
I would say atm they are quite rare on the road, plenty in the Ford showrooms

IMG_20210727_145958.jpg

Puma st line 125 lucid red with black roof
STer

Post by STer »

Though I'd contribute again to this sensationally exciting, edge of your seat thread and add that I saw three yesterday. Didn't know how to hold back the sheer elation.