Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Well i am strangee to you arnt i,i was in a rush to get a puma however having a poor credit rating and various other problems prevented me from doing so when they were at good price level,thus before they became unaffordable,i feel you have said some hurt ful things to me such as i will never get a puma,that was one of the reasons why i left the forum,i wish i could go out and get a brand new vignale,unfortunately its never gonna happen in my current financial state

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Time for NeilS to have a word perhaps.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Let’s keep this forum a civil and friendly place please.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 1154

I have been friendly and civil,just getting fed up with people thats all,i would love a puma believe me,just at the moment i cant buy one because of financial issues,some people on here dont understand that,its great all you guys can get them,well done to you all,its just annoying how things are shitty my end at the moment thats all
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

I suggest if you or anyone else are offended or doesn’t like someone’s opinion, either ignore them, report them or manage whose posts you can/can’t see in your settings.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 1154

Thing is im just being honest and telling people how it is thats all,i will bear that in mind in future
Deleted User 1154

I dont feel im fitting in here
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Ali7487 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:48 pm I dont know why ford would take them off after putting them on,
It’s all about costs etc , I have them on my 2022 st-line x 125 and do the job fine. It does take me back to the 80’s + 90’s cars I’ve owned with drums on as everything from about 2000 I’ve owned has had rear disks. I once did rear shoes on a car and completely ballsed it up lol , never had any such problems with rear pads.

Back on topic - I actually saw a black st-line x today in Bournemouth ! Still rare around these areas . I’ve seen more Lamborghini aventador’s recently lol - 2 today.
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Ali7487 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:30 pm I dont feel im fitting in here
Yes you do Ali , you have a new business starting and when its up and running and making good £££ I’m sure you’ll get your puma.
Keep at it and your dream will come true.
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue
Deleted User 1154

Just upsets me when people dont understand that i have financial issues at the moment,it might be next year before im able to get one,as things are getting better slowly and they are starting to creep into my budget,thanx for the support