Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
robgee

Post by robgee »

NeilS wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:20 pm Oops. Indeed. I’m sure some kind soul with the power will oblige 👍🏻
Hopefully moved the relevant posts :)
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)

STer

Post by STer »

sinlessUK wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:58 pm @Ali7487 Just for you :)

I won't even being to think what Ali will be feeling watching that vid :o
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

robgee wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:14 am
NeilS wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:20 pm Oops. Indeed. I’m sure some kind soul with the power will oblige 👍🏻
Hopefully moved the relevant posts :)
Cheers 👍🏻
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Awesome seeing all of that automotive goodness on a train,awesome train by the way,I love trains as well as the pumas,it kind of takes the piss when dealers are on about shortages
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:14 am Awesome seeing all of that automotive goodness on a train,awesome train by the way,I love trains as well as the pumas,it kind of takes the piss when dealers are on about shortages
You do realise that the video was taken during the first shipments? If you take into account that they are being shipped all over Europe, then that's not many per country..
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Maybe there are ten or twenty trains per week, who knows. I do know that it takes 48 hours to build a Puma and one comes off the line every 74 seconds. That compares with a Nissan Qashqai at 68 seconds.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 135

2 stline x spotted one solor silver and one in lucid red,
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Rizmo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:35 pm Maybe there are ten or twenty trains per week, who knows. I do know that it takes 48 hours to build a Puma and one comes off the line every 74 seconds. That compares with a Nissan Qashqai at 68 seconds.
I'm guessing those figures were before the slow down due to shortage of chips.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Not sure Sparks, there is a 3 month wait for Pumas which is way less than all other Ford models. I'm half way through that period and have both build and delivery to dealer dates. So i'm still hopeful the car will be on time. Once the vin number is issued it's possible to access progress on Ford's web site. We shall see.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 135

Grey matter stline spotted in a car park outside argos,the grey matter is beautiful colour,show off the lines of the car really well as dose magnetic to,especially in the titanium model