Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I was once made to sit at a railway station and collect train numbers....That only lasted the one trip.... :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Im just looking how many are appearing on the roads,the more on the roads the more likely that the used prices will drop,if fleets can get their hands on them then they should hopefully force the used prices down,I mean before all this stupidness with chip shortages etc first ed stline x,s werr going for £18999 upwards
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

With such a shortage of new ones rolling off the production line, there’s a lot for sale across various sites. Last time I looked, Motor Point had over 30 available.

Must be lots of people taking advantage of over inflated prices the dealers are offering.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 135

Over inflated, your not kidding, its a gorgeous car,but at the end of the day,its a Ford common car for the working man
Deleted User 135

6 spotted today,1stline in lucid red,frozen white ST ,black stline x,grey matter stline , a agate black stline x and last but definitely not least a gorgeous magnetic grey titanium,god that colour looks awesome on the titanium as black wheel arxh surrounds look great with that colour
Deleted User 135

Quite a few spotted this weekend,including a lucid red with a black roof,couple of frozen white stline x,s definitely more on the road,waiting to hear back on an enquiy I made on a grey matter stline x 135 with everything on it for£23.5k,glad im in no rush lol
Deleted User 135

One race red titanium spotted today in my local tesco carpark,nit many seen over the last few days
Deleted User 135

Another race red titanium spotted today,still not many yet,hopefully in a year's time there should be more fingers crossed
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

AA Learner Car spotted today. Mhev as well.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

Theres alot of aa cars about,think its because 9f the ford contract with the AA,they used to use fiestas like mine