Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Ali7487 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:25 am Its an awesome shape,I love my fiesta,but I love this car,thats why im saving like crazy for,I know I dont own one and some people have posted snotty comments saying that this f o r u m i s not for fiesta owners etc

Wich people ?
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Ali7487 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:25 am Its an awesome shape,I love my fiesta,but I love this car,thats why im saving like crazy for,I know I dont own one and some people have posted snotty comments saying that this f o r u m i s not for fiesta owners etc
Mate, this forum is for everyone. Owners and those looking to buy. You keep posting whatever you want. I can't wait for you to buy one. 👍
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Cool thamx mate,I like the fiesta dash board,like the fact the pumas is similar
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

Mate if that was in reference to my post on the B&O thread, it was banter as afterwards I started talking about my Kuga hence the laughing emoji for being ironic. Wasn’t meant to cause offence, you post what you like! 👍
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.
Deleted User 135

Thats ok mate i remember I joined t h e ford stowners cliub once and some said to me its only for st owners,i had a fiesta lx at the time, a few months later I bought a focus st170,i didnt join the club because of that comment,im just trying get the finance to get my puma at the moment,whats the 125 like to drive,dose it put you back in your seat?
Deleted User 135

I got 5.5k saved at the moment,wanna try and get one with and electric tailgate and panoramic roiof if I can,just waiting for some decent ex demos to come,my fiesta was 23k new but I got it for 14k with 3k of Extras including adaptive cruise control, comfort pack,style pack,panoramic roof etc I miss auto park though,I had it on my focus titanium x before it got wr i tten off
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

Ali7487 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:30 am Thats ok mate i remember I joined t h e ford stowners cliub once and some said to me its only for st owners,i had a fiesta lx at the time, a few months later I bought a focus st170,i didnt join the club because of that comment,im just trying get the finance to get my puma at the moment,whats the 125 like to drive,dose it put you back in your seat?
I test driven both, I went for the 125 as it was slightly cheaper and if you put it in sport mode it pulls off the same as the 155 anyway. It wasn’t enough difference to warrant the extra cash. Going for the 125 also meant that I got to be the first customer at Trust Ford to receive delivery, I picked up mine at the end of January. Waiting could of meant being caught up in the delays COVID has brought the car industry.
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.
Deleted User 135

Cool,great stuff,glad you got your car before all of this covid crap
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

Spotted a 20 plate Grey Matter Puma on someones driveway off the main road in Swanley on my drive from London for a spin in the kent countryside last night. The first one I've seen pysically that's privately owned.

A colour I would never have even contemplated picking, but actually looks really good in reality.
Deleted User 135

Still looking for pumas down here in devon,none seen for over a fortnight,where are they all?