Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Definitely seeing more of them now,seeing on average 3 or 4 a day now,which is great,just waiting for those used prices to get more sensible

Deleted User 1154

Seeing loads around now most days,not so rare now,great stuff
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:12 pm Seeing loads around now most days,not so rare now,great stuff
We can close the thread now then??? ;)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 1154

Not yet,I wont stop spotting them until I get one outside my house lol
Deleted User 1154

Saw my first frozen white one today,its been getting on to a week since i saw any pumas at all,saying that still seeing more of them than the new fiesta,which is a good sign
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Best colour..... :D :D :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 1154

Seeing still more of them on the roads,cant see me affording one for at least a couple of years if ever,the used prices are just too expensive at the moment
Deleted User 1154

Saw 10 today on my travels including a vignale in red with a black roof and a frozen white st,even though they are getting more common the used prices are still expensive,im seriously considering leaving ford and going to a cheaper manufacturer such as skoda or kia etc
xubidoo

Post by xubidoo »

when i picked mine up from the dealer, having a good chat with him, and he seems to think that the Focus + Fiesta are going to be phased out in the next few yrs as more cars like the Puma replace them, and the fact that the Focus + Fiesta arent designed with electric in mind.

He also said altho the Fiesta is the best selling small car, its also the one they make the least profit on,

How accurate he is is another matter, interesting to hear tho.
Deleted User 1154

I read that the focus ends production in 2025,i guess the fiesta will be soon after,which is a shame for both cars as they have been a main stay of ford for many years,on the rarity on the road i saw 4 punas on the way to work so they are definitely getting more common,just waitung for those damn used prices to fall thats all