Post by Wdf76 »

STer wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:11 pm
Wdf76 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:46 pm
Love humour.... But struggle with yours to be honest. Just saying. 😁
You aren't the first.
😄👍
STer

Post by STer »

It is not fair. Just not fair. Not just the feeling of sheer jubilation I get reading this edge-of-the-seat thread, but it seems in my very street someone has got a 'fantastic' Red St line.
Can someone explain how the heck I'm supposed to simply walk past this from now on and get on with my life? How will i be able to contain my inner euphoria?

Going forward, to they do a 'rarity on the road' PUMA counselling clinic?
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

You may have to move... Surely you'll not cope.
Deleted User 702

Post by Deleted User 702 »

For some inexplicable reason I'm drawn to this thread like a moth to a flame. Never knowing what I'll find. Has someone seen a beige one, has one caught fire somewhere, what's been spotted today I wonder when I click expectantly on the link.... Just wish I'd bought an Evoque and taken the chance with reliability issues!
STer

Post by STer »

JFDIT wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:27 pm For some inexplicable reason I'm drawn to this thread like a moth to a flame. Never knowing what I'll find. Has someone seen a beige one, has one caught fire somewhere, what's been spotted today I wonder when I click expectantly on the link.... Just wish I'd bought an Evoque and taken the chance with reliability issues!
:D
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

All this bo®®ocks aside, are you gonna buy one STer?
Deleted User 702

Post by Deleted User 702 »

I'll be ordering an Evoque next year when hopefully Covid and semiconductor shortages are history.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

As there are now plenty of Pumas around maybe this thread has ran it's course. Not trying to upset anybody.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
STer

Post by STer »

Wdf76 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:01 pm All this bo®®ocks aside, are you gonna buy one STer?
The Puma ST possibility has been a medium term possibility as a maybe replacement for a NISMO RS.
I still don't mind the look of it, but I wouldn't consider now buying via an order (I have only ever done that once anyway, as I don't do 'finance' and usually save £thousands buying pre reg), as I wouldn't want one to turn up with 19 foot panel gaps and all sorts of 'cosmetic' issues and enter rejection fights.

There seem to be legion of issues with Pumas in general going by this forum. Granted, one can say that about any specific car forum, but it does seem a lot here, compared to other forums associated with other cars I've bought (save a VW which was a nightmare but I wasn't into car forums then. If I had been, all that appeared on them occurred with mine). I can't deny reading all of the issues hasn't put me off.

Alternatively, I'm also considering an i20 N or a KONA N. Considering being a loose word. But I don't mind the early impressions of them, plus the 5 yr warranty, as opposed to the Puma's 3.