Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Just spotted a desert island blue stline plus,those wheels look awesome,I would worry about pot holes

Deleted User 135

Just spotted a grey matter stline x driving on the opposite side of the road to me,seeing one or two a day now,getting more common now
Mike

Post by Mike »

I like not seeing loads, when I wash mine there is always someone stops and asks about it as they walk past
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Deleted User 135

Puma spotted in Dartmoor,white st line in a car park,put the other 3 cars in the car park to shame
Deleted User 135

Wow 2 pumas on the way to work today,a black stline x and a desert island blue vignale,those vignale wheels look gorgeous
Deleted User 135

Went out today and wow 4 pumas in one journey 3 titanium s one in red,grey matter and a 21 plate in white also a black stline,that was a great sight to see,means they are getting more plentiful,not as common as fiestas yet
Deleted User 135

After not seeing ine for a few days i spotted a red titanium 70 plate on the way to work,still uncommon, need to sell more
Deleted User 135

2 more titaniums spotted in white both of them,im seeing more 21 plates down here in the west country,£7000 saved now
Deleted User 135

2 titanium s spotted one in race red and one in white also saw a red stline too,getting to see more of them,it seems to be selling more of them,still too many nissan pukes and renault crapturs out there,hopefully the puma will outsell both and that yucky vauxhall corsa,fingers crossed
Deleted User 135

Alao saw my first vignale in red with a black roof,looked well nice,thats 4 seen today,the most i have seen in one day