Impossible dream

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

I ordered on lease a Black titanium 125 in October , was due Jan 14th but delayed till late feb now.
Lease firm have come up with a ST-line x 125 in a different colour (desert island blue) that I can have in 2 weeks time though.
A bit more money but I’m chuffed to bits.
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Cool,nice one,I do want a titanium as I like the wheels and the black wheel arch surrounds,as it would be more practical for where I live and the type of driving I do,which involves driving down narrow pot holed back road s ,so the softer suspension will come in handy for that too
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Ali7487 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:33 pm Cool,nice one,I do want a titanium as I like the wheels and the black wheel arch surrounds,as it would be more practical for where I live and the type of driving I do,which involves driving down narrow pot holed back road s ,so the softer suspension will come in handy for that too
That’s fair enough , I originally wanted a st-line but absolutely none around on lease in October but was offered a titanium for Jan 22. I took the deal as it was a cracking one and waited but along with everyone else on here delays , delays , delays.
So out of the blue yesterday my lease firm said an St-line x was available from stock in 2 weeks time. I thought if I don’t snap this up then it’s going to be a long wait for original order.
The softer suspension and electronic climate appealed on the titanium to me (I’m 55 now) over the st-line but I think the st-line x has the electronic climate as well. Obviously slighter harder suspension with 18” wheels. You can’t win them all so will have to put up with the harder ride but a few years ago I was driving 2016 & 2017 fiesta ST’s - now that’s in a different category altogether lol. At the time I loved it but wife hated it ! I don’t think the st-line x will be anywhere near as firm.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

You wont notice the harder suspension after a couple of weeks.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 135

I might have to compromise on some things,if i cant dind a titanium with the right spec then I will have to consider a stline or a stline x,I do like the digital dashboard In the puma
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Rizmo wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:34 pm You wont notice the harder suspension after a couple of weeks.
I agree , can’t be as hard as a fiesta ST lol
Deleted User 135

I might hire a stline or a stline x for a week to see if I could live with it long term
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Ali7487 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:15 pm I might hire a stline or a stline x for a week to see if I could live with it long term
[/
I reckon that’s a good idea , but I think all will be good.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

The suspension is fine on my X. 18” wheels are not as hard as the 19” evidently.

I had a 2916 Mk3 Focus Titanium and to be honest I much prefer the ride in the Puma.

I’m missing a few bits - washer bottle reminder. Dual
Air con and the auto wipers were better. However the Puma has the edge overall I think.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

I had a mk3 titanium x focus with a 125 ecoboost engine,the focus weighs more that puma but still pulled life a train even on hill's,that can had everything including auto park assist,rear camera,comfort pack etc,I want that on my next puma,I still miss that car and would have kept it it hadn't of been written off,