Impossible dream

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:56 pm It was goinfg to be £27k all speced up,might try ford direct,see if they do options caahplan on second hand approved used ford
£27K for a Titanium?..... :o :shock:
Go used.....For example, this has everything you want....https://www.evanshalshaw.com/search/det ... +guarantee
I only bought new because it had just come out, that said, I paid less for mine new, but, in the current climate.....
Dream no longer.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Might well be used,as i can get one for £23 to 25 grand fully loaded
Spoonface

Post by Spoonface »

I haven't really looked since I ordered mine in September but have new prices shot up in past couple of months? Looked at what I paid and then latest 'offers' from a dealerships that I know are usually reasonable and they seem to be noticeably higher
Hers: ST-Line Design Frozen White | His: ST-Line Grey Matter
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Ali7487 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:44 am Might well be used,as i can get one for £23 to 25 grand fully loaded
Make me an offer on mine 😆
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:44 am Might well be used,as i can get one for £23 to 25 grand fully loaded
Did you look at the one I linked to? £22 grand loaded...
Deleted User 135

It was nice,im hopefully going to look at one next week ,https://www.rogeryoung.co.uk/used-car-d ... 37828/,see if I can get a deal
Deleted User 135

Looking at this one to,bloody awesome spec and price https://www.kzautos.co.uk/used/ford/pum ... v28053965/
Deleted User 135

I have been looking at the stline x first editions ,do they come with the auto high beam,driver alert system,? I was hoping to get a titanium,but impossible to find with the spec im after,it wont be a puma this year,but next year definitely
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:15 pm I have been looking at the stline x first editions ,do they come with the auto high beam,driver alert system,? I was hoping to get a titanium,but impossible to find with the spec im after,it wont be a puma this year,but next year definitely
Yes, they come with Auto high beam and driver alert. The only things mine went without were what I didn't want, no winter pack and no panoramic roof. I think there are a few out there that had them added, but they weren't standard.
Deleted User 135

I dont mind holding out for one with those 2 things as i have them on my fiesta and they make driving more pleasurable,thats the trouble with having suxh a well equiped car already i have the auto hi beam and driver alert system on the car already