Impossible dream

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I do like the active,if I could get a 155 hybrid fully loaded,I could be tempted,I do like how ford have put the pumas digital dashboard in the fiesta now,not really bothered about the power tailgate,thanx to an awesome firm called Emerald Struts I can open my boot from my keyfob,I see why you guys like the power tailgate,hopefully they will do a kit for the puma in due course to help you guys who dont have the option of a power tailgate

Deleted User 135

The motoring goodness is slowly but surely getting with inmy reach,I saw a stline in desert island blue with Comfort pack,power tailgate,driver assist pack and privacy glass for £22599,it was 125
Deleted User 135

Hoping next year will be the year of the puma for me :)
Deleted User 135

Cat s cars are looking very tempting,saw a stline first ed for £15000, a good price,pumas would.have been down to that price if it wasnt for this madness
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:53 am Cat s cars are looking very tempting,saw a stline first ed for £15000, a good price,pumas would.have been down to that price if it wasnt for this madness
That's very low....I'd never buy any insurance job...no matter how minor it looks.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Not a hope in hell of me touching one like that.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 135

Lol,i wouldn't by a cat s either,because of the stogma of that whole cat s thing
Spoonface

Post by Spoonface »

Going off on a bit of a tangent, but was wondering if insurance companies are writing off less cars at the moment because of higher second hand values?
Hers: ST-Line Design Frozen White | His: ST-Line Grey Matter
Mike

Post by Mike »

Spoonface wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:32 pm Going off on a bit of a tangent, but was wondering if insurance companies are writing off less cars at the moment because of higher second hand values?
also wonder if the availability of parts has any influence either way
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Ali7487 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:53 am Cat s cars are looking very tempting,saw a stline first ed for £15000, a good price,pumas would.have been down to that price if it wasnt for this madness
It might be cheap and tempting but you will lose out when you decide to sell it.

Swings and roundabouts really.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.